InTheWoods Journal

brotha ,that’s pretty bad, I know it only too well! Hope it doesn’t take too long until you get some back! :innocent:

2 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 @OhNo555 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Late start but getting there with my first cup of coffee.

Hope everyone has a great day!

4 Likes

Let’s get after it boys​:wave::footprints::droplet::cloud_with_rain::umbrella::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::closed_umbrella::sun_behind_rain_cloud::rainbow:

1 Like

Goodmorning @InTheWoods and everyone, it’s almost Friday !

Have a good one and be well

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:
Forecast full of…

6 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hows your week going brotha? Hope your kickin ass!

1 Like

Pretty well so far, how about you??

Dreadbreads kicking along nicely, all the girls look very pollinated!

1 Like

Glad to hear brotha, Little bummed from what feels like another week of full rain. Eager to get to back to work and knock out growing list of cleans up and side jobs.

I have been slacking and have to check out those ladies! Stoked for you brotha, its addicting once you start to let the pollen fly :grin:

1 Like

I’m seeing that for sure!!

each time I make seeds more plans for chucking line up out of nowhere :joy:

1 Like

Haha the number of future lines or crosses I’d like to make is overwhelming. I wish I could hit the powerball to get a bunch of those m/f test to save time/space on the hunt. I had to make sure to stock up on some flowers before the next seed run or I’d SOL again between runs.

2 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and everyone else ! Hope life is treating you awesome! At least it’s not raining here today :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Likewise!

Thats a plus, It’s a swamp once again in the backyard lol.
Hows everything going in the garden brotha? I hope your almost all set to hit the ground running again!

4 Likes

Oh man it’s a swamp here too, I had to dry Charlii off she was literally soaked just from going for the morning walk! I was cringing watching her walk through puddles that were 4” deep :man_facepalming:t2:
Yezzir, pretty much, just need things to grow up a bit now, still spraying periodically, cut all my moms back some, need to uppot some stuff today, grab new cuts of all my moms for backups and some cleaning. We’re off to the races, I just wish they would race now :wink:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to throw some stuff in flower! You have no idea !!!

2 Likes

Good morning y’all!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

3 Likes

I wonder if she liked the river walk, Probably not lol.

Hell yah! Im stoked to hear its right around the corner. Youll be harvesting in no time brotha!
I can only imagine after the war of attrition you went thru. Whats on the menu to get flipped first?

@VAkish Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Likewise!

2 Likes

I’m planning on doing the skunks etc. granny skunk, the jaws stuff and I’m tossing in a bunch of clones! I’ve been itching to get these flowered so bad! I might just take a new cut of each, or toss the old moms in, haven’t fully decided yet? Blues aren’t that far off either, once uppotted again I’m going to give em 2-3 weeks and flip

3 Likes

Idk cuz she’s the dumbass that sloshed through it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Nice!!
I kind of did the same, Flipped my old moms. Took healthy cuts/stored them to bring back out later on.
I’m stoked to see all the varieties you have sitting in the shadows lol.

1 Like

It’s actually insane, probably 1/2 the reason it took so long to eradicate those bastards was my insane stable :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like