InTheWoods Journal

Seems like a long time but time is a fickle bitch. Hope they never come back and your get many many clean runs in!

1 Like

No doubt, thanks bro. Appreciate it very much :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Day 57 Sugar Belts x PR/BV [C} @Ottafish.
Probably my best run of her. Coming down tomorrow. :yum:

Sugar Belts x PR/BV A needs to see the full 9 weeks.

Lazy Lightning (old mother) also needs another week.

19 Likes

Day 57F
Dry back got a little excess on a couple.
Lemony earth kush scents on all, slight differences I’ll try to decipher more at chop.

Triple Sunshine A x SSDD @syzygy

Chem 91 SK VA x SSDD
Funkkk earth is what I get from them.

Sun Ra
I think I got a fuel one, woo hoo!

17 Likes

Day 57F

Punchline Bx1 @pharmerfil

Stone Sour F2 @pharmerfil

Deadzone x OGC/CJ @VAkish

SSDD F2 Bx1 x OGC/CJ - coffee @VAkish

SSDD F2 Bx1 x OGC/CJ - berry @VAkish

SSDD BBS F2 @syzygy

Bubblegum Chem F2 @JAWS

26 Likes

Day 10 Veg.
Germed 3 of each, Had some damp off problems after germing. Since then I’m trying(keyword) to practice LIFTA with them. Watering every 3-4 days. Giving them their first in a couple days.Very lite strength and add more soil in the pots to fully fill them to help the plants that are leaning.

68-70 BOEL Hawaiian @Tejas

74 Snowhigh Punta Cometa Oaxacan (purple pheno) @Tejas

Maui Mango Haze F1 @Guitarzan

Malawi Gold @Tejas

Acapulco Myst @Guitarzan

Willie’s Myst @Guitarzan

Kilimanjaro @Kidete
Wish I had all three for the odds of a female. If its a male. I may collect off him for a future project.

Quicksilver @Elpolloloco

F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread @Upstate

Pablo Two Times @Guitarzan

Hindu Kush x Maruf Red @SF0

Maruf Red F2 @SF0

Metal Haze x Dragon Energy @boatbum325

Maui Mango SDC99 @Guitarzan
One fighter and one looks stalled. hope both pull thru.

22 Likes

Hell yeah - thanks for the tag, looks like a fun ride ahead!

Can’t wait to see how the f2’s turn out for you - Consider me subscribed :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Looks :eyes: like you are off to a great start. You got a nice variety and mix going on. Not familiar with the terminology LIFTA ? Can you explain. :wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Huh :flushed:
I just went through a terrible heat wave of the year, they say its only gonna get worse :exploding_head:

Somebody invent a technology to average this shit out, we could use some rain and snow and you guys wouldn’t mind some Sun would you :wink::thinking:

Great plants brother @InTheWoods :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

That’s one heck of an OG lineup! May the spirit of weed guide your efforts.

5 Likes

(upload://4YVUznRhLAVpblQO5SEaK2IcxEv.jpeg)

!Gallery|225x500](upload://dvW7m1BLbAlqnUOtV8NKaMp4Rb6.jpeg)
Last 2 weekends…ice then 6 inches snow. I think your heat is coming this way though.

7 Likes

Its wild to think about exactly opposite things happening to us at the same time …

Nature is lit :fire::fire::fire::fire:
Also is awesome to be able to compare whats happening on the other side when the weather hits its extremes :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Good morning OGs :coffee:

Wooohoo Its friday! Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@Elpolloloco After reading your description of the outdoor you had “old school dank rotten fruit with BO” Im stoked!

I spelt it wrong lol its supposed to be i put LITFA :joy: Its simple to say but hard to do for me
“leave it the fuck alone”

Man, Im not sure where youre at but I would love some sun over here! Its 32degrees and windy currently. Getting months’ worth of rain every other week it seems. Wild weather everywhere. Seasons are kapoot at this point. just small glimpses of the what we called seasons.

Thanks brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
I wanted to ask how long did the Lambsbread go for you? was it a 16-18 or 20-24?

I love when the trees fully coated like that. Wild to see it in this late.

Hope everyone has a great day!

8 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

so much nice plants!
still waiting for the likes to replenish… it is so hard with all this nice pics, when you can´t like them so, take some of these brotha :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

have a great day and a good start into the weekend!!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods

Have an awesome weekend! :coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and @Weednerd.Anthony :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Appreciate the kind words, same boat here. I wish It auto reset the like count every 4hrs.
Likewise!

2 Likes

Typical for here to get snow up til early May, but I’ve seen it June 9th.

23 weeks.

1 Like

that would be great!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That very late into the season for us down here, Typically the cut off is early march. Lake effect or just due to the how upstate you are?

Looking like the BOEL Hawaiian and the Lambsbread have the longest flowering times in those. Its going to be an epic christmas. :grin:

I saw those Congos you have going. Looking nice brotha, Are you running them straight before exploring the outcrosses?

Also, very stoked on the @Kidete trip. Just caught up on the thread. Hopefully for the next trip out I can help with some funds towards his exploration.

7 Likes

Mostly or entirely due to elevation. I’m at 2,000 feet in the Catskills. Theres a thermalcline here at 1,800 feet and anything higher gets hammered. It’s warmer 300 miles North of here along the St. Lawrence River, for instance. The winds come from the West, like you mentioned, often moisture laden from the Lakes. The catskills are the first high ground as the winds blow east, so we often get dumped on. I live below the first Mt that approaches 3000 feet, so we get it extra hard. Worse than most.
Not much lake effect snow this year., but usually there is. Snows came mostly from Noreasters this year.

Preservation is always #1. I’ll be making a few seeds to explore the line. If it smokes as good as it looks, I plan to make an ibl of it. Once I get a headstart, say f3 or so, I’ll pass out some p1 seed.
Mike found a great Angola strain this time. Next trip he’ll know what to expect and it could be even more fruitful.

7 Likes