InTheWoods Journal

Good morning @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, @VAkish, @Kasper0909 and the rest of the early morning crew. Looks like a sunny :sun_with_face: day in MD :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 @VAkish @Kasper0909 @m0sirys and OGs! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Another day of rain but the outdoor garden is loving it. Corn, Squash, Zucchini, onion, Melons are above ground. The strawberry patch is in full bloom too.

Same here brotha, Fingers crossed for 2 females.
@Hashpants is running a couple Outdoors, I can’t want to see how massive they get in the ground.

Fan leaf comparison of Lambsbread vs Willie’s Myst.

@m0sirys All is well brotha. Just in the very busy part of the season getting stuff ready, and trying to not miss the direct sowing window on some garden crops. Along with chopping more males and up potting the little ones.

Moon Cheese Rocks

Lemon Cheese Haze @HolyAngel

Saltwater Kush @hoss8455

Plants that were males.
2/2 BOEL Hawiian @Tejas
2/2 PCO @Tejas
3/3 Acapulco Myst @Guitarzan
2/3 Quicksilver @Elpolloloco
2/3 Pablo Two Times @Guitarzan
1/3 Willies Myst @Guitarzan
2/3 Maruf Red f2 @SF0
2/3 Hindu Kush x Maruf Red @SF0

Unknown still;
2 Metal Haze x Dragon Energy. @boatbum325
2 Lambsbread @Upstate
1 Malawi Gold. @Tejas

A. Myst

Boel Hawiian

Pablo Two Times

Quicksilver

Today is day 76F and I’ll start taking down the 3 shorter Contango plants. Stoked to try them and its bubble hash. Debating on letting the 4four taller ladies go one more week as they is still throwing more white pistils.
The Dream Drifters still look like they will need 2-3 weeks to fully finish.

Contango

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

23 Likes

Shit bro I’m trying to sleep ! What coffee beans do you like? And god dammit, with your enthusiasm and love for the Coffeee I hope: your a snob for it just like
Me. I love coffee, I make it strong, then dilute withs
Little milk, half n half, or better yet….the real secret is whipped cream!!!
Whipped cream is those fucks secret. It’s way better imo. It’s what they use. Myself I likely fresh beans ground and we make coffee strong. Then dilute with
Whip cream and vanilla’first and get that or get fucked thank you

8 Likes

One drop or two? :joy:

6 Likes

I’m not really a coffee snob, I just need something strong in the morning to get me going and alcohol would be inappropriate :rofl:

I’m a pleb, I buy mine pre-ground. I try to hover around 5 bucks a bag.

I’m a milk and sugar guy, but some coffees I can drink black

4 Likes

Holy shit man…: I’m
Looking ar my key board and I obviously have
Nobody on my baco trying to help me be functional. Most mother fuckers just want to see people fail. Aggggjphhhso fuck it …. I’m
Going to try and hold it together.

So… bro…. For me Coffee is like weed. For Some people it all looks the same.Not for me. I like my brew stronger annd dark roast and I dilute that shit this my god damn recipe . I like my
Strong ass roasted.
Im
Fucked up boys!
Had to delete some negative shit I wrote. But In The Woods I can tell your deep into the coffee.’Do you grind your own?
If not I’m disappointed because I know you haven the taste! Dark roast is where to start, them play around with how much you grind it. Typically the
More the stronger. I like it ground to the point it’s a strong chocolately flavor… mmm

No offense to anyone, I’m drinking tequila and woo wee

The key thing is whipping cream!!! By the milk. That’s what place use to make it taste good: then a little sugar and a couple drops a vanilla. Ok congrats now you are a coffee snob or you don’t like it. If you don’t like it continue to eat wonder bread, with kraft singles, and bologna,… congrats your white trash at this point.

I’m tossed up! God dammit
Didn’t

Milk
You enjoy those nuances. I like the dark roast. And it makes a big difference when you grind your own beans.
That’s the difference. I can tell you most people dont k lnow the difference between the 90% and
like us. We have passion, we’re thinkers

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Time to get the boys off to school and head to work for a few hours. Hope y’all have a wonderful day!!

4 Likes

Yea brotha, Its 100% different than pre ground. Pre ground coffee is stale grounds.
Freshly ground give you the full flavor profile like our buds taken later in flower.

I used to be a strong roast type when I first started to get into coffee, but I dialed back the bitterness for a smooth tasting profile. Now I prefer a medium style roast.

No sugar in my coffee or I’d be a diabetic already with the number of pots of coffee I drink a day. haha
Only little dash whole milk or cream if I have it.

Haha nice, hanging with Jose?

I actually like bologna and liver wurst too.

Wunderbar or bust. :joy:

3 Likes

Ah, I much prefer the light roasts brewed through a Pour Over. Less burnt, more flavor, more caffeine. Just a splash of creamer or half n half. :ok_hand:

Sugar is reserved for those fu-fu Starbucks drinks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I like those, but can’t do it in my normal cup of coffee. Wife has to tho. I did when I started drinking coffee so I get it, just can’t do it. ^^

6 Likes

We grind are beans as well and will never go back to pre ground coffee. A pinch of salt in your coffee :coffee: brewing will take care of that bitterness. :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Bummer that you wound up with males, are you planning to run them to collect pollen? Maybe pop a couple more. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yea luck of the draw, I chopped em. I will run more in the future for sure! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Contango
Day 76F

Very stoked to try them out.
:axe: :axe: :axe:

Pretty easy to trim. The scents are hard to describe or my nose is blind at this point haha.

Spliff and Local IPA to relax. :yum:

21 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG!

have a great friday :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

OIP (5)

3 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and grow friends. Kind of cloudy :cloud: hopefully we see the sun :sun_with_face: today! :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @OhNo555 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Coffee is smooth and hitting the spot.

Nice long day of work ahead of me. I’m looking forward to the weekend!
Hope everyone has a great day and a fun weekend!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope y’all have a wonderful start to the weekend!

3 Likes

Good morning @VAkish :coffee:

Likewise brotha!

Found one male in the Malawi Gold :axe: @Tejas

Two Females
Cut to be taken tomorrow.

Metal Haze x Dragon Energy @boatbum325
Still unknown on these two. They look like females. Massive fan leaves in this cross. Shorter plant overall, tighter node structure.

Female
cuts to be take off her tomorrow. No storing this time, Going to root immediately. I like the vigor she has, Nice branching.

Sour Serenades
Day 65F

A plant from Silverback Haze and Royally Hazed have the same bud site on the stem of the fan leaf. D48F on these. Only water.
RH - going about her business.

SBH - bud structure is wonky looking.

Dream Drifter
Day 77F - Not the best photos of two of the lady’s. More time needed.

Contango - Getting antsy to chop them.
Day 77F

Lazy Lightning
and
Sugar Belts x PR/BV A @Ottafish
Day 63F

20 Likes

Looking good as always !

1 Like

good morning @InTheWoods and all OG`s :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish you all a great weekend :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes