InTheWoods Journal

Good morning @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, and the rest of you early birds :eagle:! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @OhNo555 @Ottafish And OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Draggin ass after a long day yesterday. Hope everyones coffee is smooth and strong to start the weekend!

2 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:#

I was up really early today, all the plants have been taken care of and all the res. have been changed, so today there not much to do plant wise. :smiley:

And how are the baby MCRs doing?

have a great day ya`ll :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs. :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones has a great day!

I wish I can say the same, Iโ€™m procrastinating with many cups of coffee haha.

Moon Cheese Rocks
2 healthy, one stunted, one not looking good for some reason over night.

The first leaf set on one plant threw two bladed leaf instead of a single blade. Very cool!

@hoss8455
Saltwater Kush

@HolyAngel
Lemon Cheese Haze

22 Likes

sorry to hear that brotha . hope that the two healthy one will hold out till the end. :smiley:

3 Likes

I think theyโ€™ll pull thru just need a little loving. :grin:

3 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great start into the day with a smooth and delicious coffee :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great week!

6 Likes

Good :blush: morning @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, and the rest of you guys wondering around in the woods making the journal :memo: entries. Hopefully my day will be better than the lousy nights sleep :sleeping_bed: I got! Good day to all! :blush::+1::ok_hand::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and everybody else too! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day

3 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods, @m0sirys and the rest of the gang! Looks like we are going to get a nice day :sun_with_face:! :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hey @Cartwright good morning bro :sunglasses:, just saw you sneak through :joy::joy::joy:! :slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::+1::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Just shufflinโ€™ by ;), have a great day amigo

2 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 @m0sirys @Cartwright and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Yesterday I took down the last four Contangos and the one Mutant Dream Drifter at day 80F.
Three Lazy lightnings too on day 66F. Couple more LL remaining one week behind with the Sugar belts x PR/BV clones.

The remaining Dream Drifters will most likely see 90 days of flower. Maybe more. Truckin along.

Sour Serenades on the day 69F today. A couple look ready to chop, although most are Sour leaners will see 11 weeks. maybe 12 if they still are throwing white pistils.

SBH, RH, C, DD are a couple weeks after them.

Contango

Dream Drifter

What mutation didnt this lady have. :grin:

Lazy Lightning

Females
Day 21F

3 Willie Myst @Guitarzan
2 Malawi Gold @Tejas
1 Kilimanjaro @Kidete
1 Quicksilver @Elpolloloco
3 Metal haze x Dragon Energy @boatbum325
1 Hindu Kush @SF0
1 Maruf Red f2 @SF0
1 Pablos Two Times. @Guitarzan
2 Lambsbread @Upstate

They are now in the 5x5 with all the flowering ladies. Photos in a day or two after I catch up on some trimming.

Hope everyone has a great week!

20 Likes

Iโ€™m looking forward to seeing the Kilimanjaro

4 Likes

The 5x5 unorganized at the moment with all the shuffling.

Kilimanjaro @Kidete
Nice double serrations and plant structure is very symmetrical.

20 Likes

Here I am sucking down this coffee and thinking, dang this @InTheWoods guy is really on top of his grow log!!!

Thanks for keeping me posted, I love seeing it and learning a lot about my fellow coffe connoisseurs along the way :coffee:

Have a great day everyone!

PS I hope you get the stinky quicksilver pheno that has been upsetting my wife :joy:

4 Likes

What a long day mauling dead tree stumps out of the ground. Gotta love side jobs. :grin:

Thanks brotha! Fingers crossed haha.

Hope youre having a great week!

3 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and everyone else of course!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

time for a nice cup of coffee or two :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

have a great start into the day my friends

5 Likes

Morning OGs :coffee: bout to get it going this morning.

3 Likes