gerber micron

4 Likes

Mmmm love me some bubble ! Lol I see the similarities in the. .25 lol

1 Like

Top dressing and taking pics. Veg tent update incoming. :moyai:

3 Likes

Top dressing is sooo much fun! :unamused::laughing:

1 Like

It wiped me out lol. Need to make some brunch then ill post the update. I couldnt up pot the odishas or the Purple crunch due to lack of space :joy: . I need another light asap.

1 Like

Haha story of my damn life! I need another tent or two asap and one more light , until then I’m gonna be scrambling constantly, but I have ideas to utilize what I have better so I think if I get another , even just a 4x2 I’ll be set.

2 Likes

Out of likes :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

For me, I need a light for the 5x5 so I can move the 200w back into the 3x3 put the odishas in there alone for flowering.

A smaller 2x2x3 for a male jail, Ill only need 1x 100w in there. Finally ending with a cloner lol.

Yea same here haha

Scramblers anonymous :facepunch:t2: ahh the joys

Gorilla Cookie Punch

Day 35

When I originally planted these, I had no expectations. Now, I have high expectations from how they are growing and how much they smell.

Easy to grow, very stinky plants. Chemy/Deisel scent. No sweetness in any of these plants. My hands reek after touching any of these plants.
I love they definition in the leaves. All have massive fan leave also were topped a couple days ago.

A
Purple streaks on the stems. Taller plant with more internodal spacing.

B
Shortest plant, very tight nodes. Slight purple streaks.

C
Second short plant, Tight nodes but more spacing than B. Slight purple streaks stem.

D

Similar node spacing as plant A. This was the plant I put a ruler on the fan leaves.
Fingers crossed this one is a female.

5 Likes

Affie #9 @Budderton

Day 35

Easy to grow, stout, stinky bunch of plants. Only one that seems to have a little issue is C.
Fingers crossed I get a male. I’ll run the females for smoke. I will take cuttings off the male to store until September because I don’t have a mail jail yet.

A

B

C
Only one that seems to either be hungry or slight PH issue.

D

6 Likes

Lazy Lightning

Day 35

A

The best plant out of the three. An all around beautiful plant. Nice spacing and lower branches able to reach canopy. Stem rub smells is kind of hard to describe. Slight lemon/hash scent. Slight purple streaks on the stems. So far LL is easy to grow if you remember to water them. :joy:
I hope this one is female then it will get fully dusted with the BOG Blue Kush Pollen.
Thanks again @DougDawson!

B
Problem child. I will make some rice/bean wash with some unsulphured molasses and feed it tonight before I flip on Wednesday. Hopeful I can get this one happy. PH issue throughout life. Second ugliest plant in the tent.

C
I forgot to water this plant the other day. Looks better than the other day.
Second best looking plant. Similar stem rubs as plant A. Would be cool to have two phenos to make seeds with.

7 Likes

All looking great bro! Nice

Royal Procession @darkillusion

Day 35

I’m stoked how these are turning out. Plant A and B are trucking along, while C is small and most likely due to being over watered.
I haven’t been able to get on a feeding/watering schedule going, so they only been fed nutes twice.
I think I found my limit lol.
Stem rubs are hard to describe on these plants. Slight purple streaks on the stems.
Easy to grow and looking forward to these in flower. Hopeful for 2 females.

A
Tallest, similar to B but a tad lankier. lower branches are having a hard time growing up to the canopy.

B
The plant wants to create a even canopy. zero leaf tucking. Branches just want to grow right up.

C

Shortest, could be a diamond in the rough.

8 Likes

Thanks brotha I still have more to post lmao

1 Like

Greenpoint Fems.

Day 35

These photos were before I top dressed all pots to fill up that space.

The Sweets
Easy to grow, Looking forward to flowering this one.

Purple Crunch
Easy to grow, Tucked some leaves for more light to lower branches.

Purple Cake
Big pain in my ass. I threw the other purple crunch seedling in the pot as it didn’t want to grow. This plant will also get the rice bean wash with molasses in an attempt to salvage it.

4 Likes

Still looks great! Wish I had likes to give you though. I’ll be back when I do

2 Likes

All updated except the Odishas. They are still in the same containers, I will post on them tomorrow.

1 Like

Your Royal Procession is looking great :grinning: :+1:
I am willing to put money down that Plant B is female. Plant A is giving me some male vibes and Plant C is a toss up due to its current size. I am not sure if its size is due to over watering like you stated, might be a different phenotype :thinking:.

3 Likes