InTheWoods Journal

This was the information I was looking for. Thank you!

1 Like

I am happy to hear that it landed. They have started to drop everywhere!

I love my logo on everything and the t-shirts and stickers are really nice quality, in my opinion.

Yeah the Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin should produce some nice plants. I will be getting it into rotation in my garden ASAP, especially after the plants that I found when I looked through my Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel. Please feel free to post them in my thread or tag me whenever you run them.

Thank you so much for your support! I hope that you have a great weekend as well! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

I agree, Top notch quality! :sunglasses:

I’m looking forward to seeing them as a preview of what I have to look forward too.

You bet brotha, Life has been hectic as of late and I have some catching up to do in your thread.
Thanks again for the opportunity!.

1 Like

Good Morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good morning brother in cannabis! Have you heard the good word from Mary Jane? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:sunglasses: :coffee: Packing a bowl of some glookies. Whats your spice of life this morning?

2 Likes

I’m smoking the last nug of the purple canyon 🥲 pumping myself up for this crowd today :rofl:

1 Like

Smoking some GLo. Nice little grape candy exhales with a SUPER relaxing high. I think she’s a THC:CBD 1:1 or a 2:1 pheno.

1 Like

Going to pop some more to restock some?

1 Like

I’m working on getting a cut from a bud on discord. He has a couple plants pretty similar to how mine were. Ain’t got time to do those seeds again :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The GLo(if you refering to glookies) I have is like musky upfront with a slight grape exhale. Taste could be sharper but still enjoyable.
Very strong relaxing high in my eyes and body. I will need more coffee if I want to get anything done. I didn’t even think of CBD being in it.

I thought GLo was a thc dominant strain. It would open my eyes if it was 1:1 or 2:1 pheno as I don’t look for CBD when I select for smoke. If the combination of the two gives this very relaxing high. I will look into more cannabinoids to explore.

1 Like

Nice! A big time saver for sure. I gave my info to Mckushin and looking forward to seeing what he sends me to try out. The best part is his flavor profile he selects for is ultra gassy/chem/earth OG terps. I’m hopeful to get a couple of his plants going later next year.

So many packs I want to run the struggle continues :joy:

1 Like

Nope, the GLo I have is a forum created cross of Grape Walker Kush and Jlo I believe, from @ReikoX. The CBD is from the jlo.

2 Likes

Ok, I don’t know what cross made this smoke. As some vendors are uninformed on lineage.

I got some work to do, I haven’t heard of Jlo or Grape walker Kush. I’ll go lurk thru ReikoX threads if it’s posted to learn more about it.

The last time I gave CBD buds a try was about 4 years ago. I wasn’t impressed. I imagine people have been hard at work since then making those plants better in the terp department like autos have been getting worked since the lowryders project.

What are your thoughts on CBD dom. plants?

1 Like

Grape Walker kush is a mephisto auto, not so sure what jlo is. I’ve never smoked a cbd dominant strain. The most Ive ever smoked is a 1:1. I generally like a good 1:1 strain as I enjoy a mellow relaxing high I can just chill on.

1 Like

Good morning friends, @InTheWoods just blazed some garlic breath myself, stank, terpy and bag appeal is off the charts!

1 Like

GLo is JLo x Grape Walker Kush by Mephisto. JLo is Juanita La Lagrimosa x Lowryder2, that I worked to a full auto. The Juanita la Lagrimosa clone I used was tested as a 1:1 THC:CBD cultivar. Grape Walker Kush is Double Grape x Skywalker OG.

That GLo definitely got the purple fade from thr Juanita la Lagrimosa side of things.

4 Likes

3 hrs of watering, defoliating, and taking pictures. Oy vey! :joy:
Ill post the pictures in a little bit.

Time for a big cup of coffee with some Lollipop Lato. :yum:

4 Likes

Mail call :mailbox_with_mail:
Thank you @ix3u for the pepper seeds, I can’t wait to grow some next year! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Thank you for the information on GLo. Hope you have a great weekend. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes