InTheWoods Journal

THC numbers are basically useless anyway. I’ve truly come to understand cannabis so much better the last 7 years or so since I stopped worrying about THC and looking a terps, and the entourage effect. I’ve had bud less than 20% absolutely annihilate me many times, and some with like 30% get me high but nothing special and for like 15-25 mins…. Then nothing just a crash that sucked “cookie” what I’m trying to understand more is cannabinoids , terpenes and their correlation etc. as well as the pain relief/anxiety relief side of things. It’s fascinating but way overwhelming and I often get in over my head but hope to have a great understanding soon which will help me to create better crosses and strains etc in time

5 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 Good evening brotha. Fresh out of work. Fat coffee in hand to relax with some bubble hash.

I’ve got a lot of learning to do… again haha. I like how there is more information on the other cannabinoids now and how terps are in category’s. Now if I could just get something that you stick into a bud and it told you what terps are in the buds. That would be gold.

I like where this is heading. :joy: I have yet to have anything remotely like that before.

Makes sense, I guess what i’d like is the best of both worlds. Flavor/effects with knockout power.
I like the very heavy smoke, the type of smoke that makes you rearrange half of your day lol.

I also enjoy the cerebral effects from sativa dom. hybrids. Blue dream is my favorite on that side.

3 Likes

I can vouch for this from my personal experiences :sweat_smile:

Sativas are no joke, I think it has something to do with the ways the cannabinoids interact with our system more than the percentages present…

2 Likes

I hope to have some smoke from her even with them getting pollenated.

1 Like
2 Likes

Dope! Thanks for sharing…. Morning brotha

1 Like

Good afternoon :coffee:
I found it this morning and I had to share it after replaying it a couple times.
Hope your day was good brotha!

2 Likes

I actually kind of forgot about him, very cool! Good morning

1 Like

I have the storing cut thread bookmarked and seen you made a couple comments on methods you have used to store cuts.

I will only need to store cuts until last week of August (4-5 weeks).

What methods have you used that has worked in the past with going the whole sterilization with a vessel route?

@Budderton Good morning I have a couple questions with open pollenating.

If Odisha was pollenated earlier on in flowering, Would the seeds finish early too?

Or

Would the seeds take the full flowering time to mature no matter the timeframe it was pollenated?

3 Likes

Honestly cuts are much more hardy than you think if taken from healthy , viable plants they will outlast even what you imagine, for real. Just cut at an angle as normal at the node, I scrape the bottom inch still and then wrap each in a wet paper towel not soaked (and decent paper towels work better imo ) then just toss into ziplocs with some air (don’t need a lot but don’t suck/squeeze it all out) and toss em in the fridge. Or you can put them in rapid rooters dipped first then the same process I’ve pulled them out, thrown under a light and had roots in 2 days a few times, another 5 so I’m assuming they started rooting in the fridge all three times. Any more questions just ask bro

5 Likes

Thanks man, I’m going to take as many as I can to increase the odds when the re rooting comes around.

1 Like

Good call, just do 4/5/6 each, individually bag, you’ll be good, it’ll surprise you, your plants are all nice and healthy and green I guarantee you’ll be golden

1 Like

Day 3 11/13

A couple tent shots of a packed tent.

The Sweets and Purple Cake on the left along wall. GCP back row against wall and Affie #9 in middle. Getting crowded out by the GCP.

Royal procession on right against wall, Odisha in the bottom middle, Lazy Lightning next row to the left
Purple crunch fem #2 still in the starter cup for fun cotyledon challenge I’m participating in. (longest surviving set of Cotleydons wins). Purple cake front right corner.

Corner shot, to show the different heights in in the canopy.

Purple Crunch in front, GCP row to the left along wall, Affie #9 row in middle behind the PC.

8 Likes

Very nice! Look at these three big broad leafed bastards! Got me intrigued for sure, always gets my attention! The bigger, fatter and crazier serrations the better.

1 Like

looks great!

1 Like

Thanks, hope you have a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Thanks brotha, the variety is fun. Some wild ones in here for sure. :metal:

1 Like

Thanks,the same to You :sunny:

1 Like

:mailbox: Mail call
I was already stoked on the T-shirt. @stanknugzz77 went above and beyond my order threw in a sweet sticker and one of the testers I had my eye on. I can’t wait to pop these Odins.

You’re awesome man! Hope you have great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Hey @InTheWoods . Seeds take from 4-6 weeks to mature, from time of pollen application. So if you can get a month and a half, after applying pollen, in your season, you should be good. Even if the flowers don’t fully mature, the seeds will be.
:grin::v::canada:

2 Likes