InTheWoods Journal

Couldn’t agree more. You really would being doing yourself a disservice if you didn’t run some Goji @Indicana_Jones

4 Likes

I do have Snow Lotus seeds and Goji seeds. Open pollinating with increased vigor after a few generations with SL is possible. So it wont be going away any time soon.

3 Likes

Love all the info from everyone.

:yum: Great shots!Its pleasing to my eyes as it stands out in the tent when compared to typically golf ball or spears bud structures.

I love the bud structure, I don’t mind fox tailing.

Are these the SSDD BBS F1s I have?
Beautiful shots!

Ill have to take a look at those growing now. Another one that I have to look up. Should have some gems in there.

What is your average seed production return? (2k, 5k,10k, 25k+ seeds)

Thanks brotha!

Gimme all of that. Mind melting is my favorite haha.

2 Likes

Fun f*ck up.
I didn’t dry the purple crunch enough and put it in the grove bags too soon. Proceeded to forgot about it for a couple days. I looked this morning and its moldy. It’s unfortunate since I haven’t tried it yet, but it’s only a 1/2 oz in total. It was just the main cola that showed it but if one bud got it, spores are most likely on the rest of the bud too.

Live and re-learn a lesson. :grin: This mistake has proven to me I need a drying tent.

3 Likes

I hear a lot of people do well having a dedicated drying tent.

In my house I don’t have much extra space for another tent, so I use an extra closet that I have set up just for that purpose.

But I’m working to expand a bit possibly move and get more space going within the next few years hopefully

3 Likes

I did that once. Don’t do it again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I have my closet dedicated for drying, it’s the only free space I have :joy:

2 Likes

Nice same here, I don’t have much more space to spread out but I’ll squeeze it in somewhere.

DOH! :joy: We just have to make due with what we have

2 Likes

I have only made seeds for my personal stash in the past. Dust a branch here and there. Maybe a few hundred.

But now that I have been actively trading seeds on here, I will be increasing the amount I produce. Hopefully a few thousand each run?

I didn’t forget about you @Indicana_Jones . I will try to get pics of my setup posted in my grow journal sometime this weekend. And some of the details of the system.

5 Likes

I don’t remember what I sent you (triple sunshine x ssdd, ssdd F2s etc) but probably.

The ssdd bubbashine F2s I sent out were from the same mom as that pollen chuck though, yes.

ssdd seeded by goji og

ssdd unseeded

13 Likes

You’re all good man. If there’s one thing I understand in life, it’s that people have other things going on that don’t involve impressing me! :joy:

3 Likes

Oh man, you isolated that pheno ! I’ve wanted to hunt the daydream for a Bubbashine leaner for years now.
That’s awesome!

4 Likes

@InTheWoods id say Goji has been around since at least 2014 probs even much earlier. I will always remember how happy Mike was to get a pack. Plus we both really got into that hunt. Such a unique flavour (Goji) it’s like nothing I’ve tasted before. Great for pain relief etc. as well. Definitely a masterpiece imho

5 Likes

Ya the mother appears to be one of the most bubbashine leaning ssdds that I’ve seen posted on the forums yet (but could be wrong) when judged against Bodhi’s descriptions of the bubbashine mom. No clue about the male used in those F2s though and a bit nervous about the fact the male threw a few pistils mid flower.

Leaning towards making Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd) F2s or more SSDD F2s this winter in order to get some different pollen chucked at it…

6 Likes

I love both ideas! Very cool that’s really dope

2 Likes

Nice, I’m hopeful with this h/sk1 repro to get a few thousand depending on my M/F ratio as i’d like to spread the love. The OV x CD looks like a big producer based on number of burnt pistils.

Trip sun A, SSDD F2, SSDD BBS F1 is what I have. Stoke to run them either way but cool to find out Goji og is in her. Love the photos. :sunglasses:

I’m looking forward to running them and getting a taste of it. Lately I’m becoming the tin man but I just need more oil for these joints. :grin:

I agree either of them should be great!

2 Likes

Woohoo finally done trimming :sunglasses:
Now I can relax for the rest of the day, Then tomorrow get the veg tent into their larger pots.

4 Likes

Sour Serenade Giveaway

• Royal Procession x Chocolate Diesel

Big shout out to @darkillusion and @AzSeaindooin420. Thank you both for the opportunity and awesome generosity. The time has arrived for me to start returning the favor via some community flavors. :sunglasses:

These seeds were just harvested on 10/5 and are obviously untested.

Open to everyone, not just the United States. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

The winner will receive a pack with “10 Seeds of Sour Serenade”.

Tomorrow at 5pm EST I will announce the winner.

Good luck and I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!

1. @pharmerfil
  2. @Ghost_Rider
  3. @Movement13
  4. @I.am.human
  5. @JustANobody :us:
  6. @Jim
  7. @blowdout2269
  8. @OnePassionateGrower
  9. @Abbbian
  10. @Uprangewilly
  11. @ShiskaberrySavior
  12. @freestyletothis
  13. @Whatnow :us:
  14. @killabud
  15. @Tuned :canada:
  16. @alwaysnoob
  17. @Scootsmcgoo122
  18. @m0sirys
  19. @CocoaCoir :us:
  20. @freed111 :canada:
    Add numbers as needed.
27 Likes

I think I did this right? - by making it a wiki.

5 Likes

Yeah you did.
Ohhh yeah…I’ve been watching this! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks buddy. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @InTheWoods. Good luck everyone!

4 Likes