InTheWoods Journal

4 day since flip. Pretty quick to show under 11/13 lighting.

@stanknugzz77
ODIN - B,C and D are males and are culled. Others look promising for 50/50 M/F ratio
B

C

D
IMG_6698

@Ottafish SB X LA X GTH
C is male and culled. Others are undeterminable so far.

No pic of Sugar belts x PR X BV - B but is looking like a male. I should have a better sense in a day or two. Others are undeterminable so far.

14 Likes

Thank you. I’m all about anything Chocolate Diesel.

2 Likes

Awesome man, they’re looking healthy! Nice and bushy!

2 Likes

(SB x LA) x GTH - E is the very short and bushy.

Quick shot of the 5x5

Cuts will be taken from all females once they show. ( I dont mind the time to revert them if taken in flower)

Odin in the back row.
Second row from back (SB x LA) x GTH.
Second closest row is split Sugar belts x (PR x BV) and (SB x LA) x GTH.
Front row is Sugar belts x (PR x BV).

3x3

Coral Kush @Andrane ,SSH , BD6 @Tracker Fems are all up potted. They are struggling from my neglect by keeping the temps lower for the flowering tents in their final weeks than I probably should’ve allowed for veg, but I will continue to grow them for a couple more weeks and put them into the 5x5.

One Royal Procession, Both Lazy Lightnings, and Both GCP clones were up potted.
Picking one of each for a mother plant.

Three Royal Processions still need to be up potted later this week and the Haze/Sk1 will go another week up potting.

Haze/Sk1
All are doing well. You can notice three with the bent/curled on the first leaf set.

Anyone know what causes this? Is this a common trait in old beans or in either the Sk1 or O.Haze?

Thanks for stopping by,
Also don’t forgot to sign up for the giveaway, I will pick the winner at 5pm EST today! :boom::sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

15 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway! And the chance👍

2 Likes

t-minus 4 minutes…

2 Likes

Congrats @pharmerfil :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
PM a safe address and I’ll get them out tomorrow.

Thanks everyone that joined for the fun, I hope everyone had a great weekend!

12 Likes

Sounds killer. Late as usual. Lol

2 Likes

No worries I have a couple more packs to do giveaways with. Stay tuned :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Congrats! @pharmerfil :tada:

@InTheWoods smoke one, for the first of many! :triumph::triumph:

4 Likes

Very cool giveaway @InTheWoods! :grin::fire::raised_hands: Congratulations @pharmerfil

3 Likes

Wahoo!! Thanks @InTheWoods royal procession x chocolate diesel sounds like a great cross!

4 Likes

og chronic at 19 weeks one day under shitty 6$ 400w led light that is cooling them up nicely, I can see growth day to day. Good night og grow.

10 Likes

If the light gets the job done I wouldnt call it shitty haha

Nice shots brotha!

They aren’t full spectrum but they are doing the job not too great for the the lower buds.

1 Like

Gotta get some full spectrum brotha, Even a 100w over a single plant can work wonders.

Thank you for the giveaway brother…
Congrats @pharmerfil :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations buddy! Nice win. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @InTheWoods - as for the leaf curl…Do you have any kind of problem with fungus gnats atm?

2 Likes

No, I think I’ve seen one or two but I got them. splat! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hell ye just got this one off my dude

im going to throw the seeds I just started germinating under this light when I plant them. Just not using it on that one Bc it’s 600w and not worth it to run for one plant.

9 Likes