InTheWoods Journal

3 more males culled, 2 SBx (PR xBV) and 1 (SB x LA) x GTH

9 Likes

Nice light ! Is that bad boy dimmable? :grin:

I have no clue! That would be good to find out.

2 Likes

Good morning brotha! Damn I missed a ton in a day huh? Awesome of you doing the giveaway also! Very cool

2 Likes

Good morning brotha, I was wondering where you were at when I put it up. I’ll have other one in the future soon. :sunglasses:

Also Happy thanksgiving brotha! Hope you have a great day with the family. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I appreciate it a lot. :pray:t3:

1 Like

That would be awesome, I meant to sign up for the last one, but I accidentally missed it lol

Next time, maybe I will be a little more on top of it as I’m always interested in stuff people make on here you never know what you’ll find, some amazing phenos should be in that cross I would think.

3 Likes

No worries brotha, Keep an eye out. :face_with_monocle:

I think this cross should produce some interesting phenos. Im not familiar with Chocolate Diesel but from the female I used it will be a nice sour with a twist.

Smaller buds but I think it was due to pollinating, I’m vegging the RP clones to do a smoke run to get a better idea of what they can produce w/o pollen. Unless the Haze/sk1 drifts lol. Which I’m anticipating haha.

3 Likes

Smoke report on the Lazy Lightning A:

• Smell: Robust lemon with earth
  • Flavor: It reverses to deep earthy hash on the front and lemony on the backend.
  • Effect: Straight to the eyes for the first 30mins and washes over the body around 15mins.

I really enjoy everything about this smoke, I will keep her around for a awhile. I’d love to see what she’d do with a Kilimanjaro cross. I think it would add that earth and maybe punch up the lemony flavor in the Kilimanjaro.

8 Likes

Still looking neglected but trucking along. Giving all some nitrogen today for a nice boost.

SSH @Guitarzan

@Andrane Coral Kush

@Tracker BD6

Still finicky but keeping her going.

20 Likes

Veg/Clone zone

Haze/SK1
Day 11

Very indica dom leaves. Noticeably different from the rest.

This one stood out as well.
Nice sativa dominant leaves. Great contrast to the one above.

20 Likes

That’s a legit analysis dude

3 Likes

good looking sprout brotha

1 Like

(out of likes)
Welcome to OG and the woods. :sunglasses:

Thanks for the kind words.
Hope you have a great day! :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Well with fall comes a cold. I would offer some scents on them but right now my nose is a faucet.

Day 8 of flower.
Bent some branches yesterday and defoliated today for more light to the lowers
ODIN - @stanknugzz77

A - 90% sure its a female.

E - Female Woo hoo!

F- Still unknown.

A - (SB x LA) x GTH - @Ottafish
most look like females but just to be sure ill hold off on declaring them until i see those pistils.

B

D

E

Sugar Belts x (PR x BV)
A

C -

D

E -

17 Likes

Man! Everyone is sick! Keep that crap over there. Was at the grocery store earlier and it was like a damn walk in clinic, everyone hacking, coughing, blowing their nose. I was walking the perimeter over and over looking for empty aisles lol. :face_with_thermometer: feel better brother :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Btw those haze are looking badass already, can see the haze in those bitches even now, a few unique ones too, I’m stoked to see those! You are f2ing right?

3 Likes

Stay away haha
I would say its overdue, usually get a cold then back to tip top magoo.
Thanks brotha. :metal:

Oh yea im stoked on how they are looking. I need to focus on the fems/ clones so I can throw them into flower in 2-3 weeks.

I’m not selecting a male just open pollination with all males. Is that F2ing, seed reproduction or technically both?

I was thinking about selecting the best pair then F2ing.

1 Like

Yezzir, still f2ing for sure, I prefer open pollination. As f2 always opens up the treasure chest! I’m definitely down for some of those when you do. That’s a worthy cause if I’ve ever seen one. Looking forward to the whole thing, love watching the old gems come back to life! I live for that shit! Awesome

3 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: few likes since im always out :man_facepalming:t2: I guess I’m just too liberal with my hearts

2 Likes