Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

:call_me_hand:

About time you posted! Glad to see your coming out, hopefully we will see a grow journal come soon.

Don’t forget long walks on the beach.

3 Likes

yeah finally getting around to it lol.

3 Likes

Welcome @Urbex !

4 Likes

Thank you.

5 Likes

Hello
This is Dragboatjeffy. I am the owner of Greatlakes Genetics and Bad dawg Genetics.
@Tonygreen referred me here. looking to meet some old friends and make some new ones.
Thanks for having me @LemonadeJoe :heart_eyes:

24 Likes

Hi @Great_lakes_Genetics, @Urbex and @Loggershands, welcome to OG! You’ll all love it here!! Enjoy!

7 Likes

Welcome @Great_lakes_Genetics! You’ve always hooked me up when I’ve put in my Bodhi orders with ya, thanks for that :slight_smile: Glad to see you here!

5 Likes

Good to see ya chief!

10 Likes

Welcome bro great to have you on board

Glg is a great site looking forward to your insight

Paps

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard good to have you here

6 Likes

Welcome to OG

5 Likes

Welcome, everyone! Always nice to see a few new faces. @Great_lakes_Genetics I’m glad I’m easily confused if it ended up helping to bring you here, you’ve already got a few threads praising your work. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

#1 community on the net. Since ever since! Welcome to OG everyone! :heart::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Hello from Ontario, Canada. :wave:
Harvested second crop ever on Oct 1, have spent the summer watching all 3 ladies grow to beautiful maturity in the lovely outdoors. (pic below)
I have moved the show indoors for winter is coming and I’m addicted to watching these green lovelies grow!
So happy to have found OG and this community of fellow enthusiasts to share and learn from.
Grow on. Be happy. Spread joy.

19 Likes

Hi @KanehB, welcome to OG!! You’ll love it here!! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Welcome!! Nice looking ladies there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just a thought you might want to hose the crap out of the plants before bringing indoors . Leave all the bugs outside, garden hose with pressure should knock most of the nasty’s off .

2 Likes

LOL, we figured that as soon as we spotted the Home Hardware buckets :+1: :laughing: :canada:

Welcome to Overgrow!!

Wander about and check out some threads, there are some amazing projects going on and ask questions!
HINT: Overgrow is stoner University, just audit the posts that intrest :smile:

Cheers
G

6 Likes