Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

I like that!! I’m a student here! :sweat_smile: :hugs: :upside_down_face: :avocado:

4 Likes

I am the crab :crab: man. I like to grow weed in living soil. I love hash rosin and I really am.sick of Gelato crosses and 999.99 seed junkie seed packs!!! Let’s blow this popsicle stand and grow so much good shot the masses forget all about those 1000 dollar pack of lies! Gooooooooo team woookk! Down with chad!

7 Likes

Welcome!!!

3 Likes

Hello everyone. I live in the newly legalized state of Virginia. I’ve been growing since 1998. I have mainly grown in the great outdoors with 8 indoor runs over the years. Had to take the last 5 years off because of work and 2 young boys. Just finished my first indoor grow of shiskaberry and Bruce Banner fast. Extremely happy to be back and looking forward to meeting more like minded people. Thanks

17 Likes

Welcome @VAkish … Seen a few other growers from VA join recently too.

You got any runs planned? Definitely start a journal, and do post some pics if ya got em! We all love pics!!

3 Likes

Welcome. :slight_smile: I’m sure you’ll fit right in here, we love crazy people. You are crazy, right? Meh, don’t worry… if not, we can make you crazy soon enough. Either way, happy growing! :seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m going to start a grow journal with my grow I have going now. Got a bunch of pics from the one I just finished. This is one of the Banner

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum VAkish!
There are a few on here from the hills.
Isn’t that right @Blueridge !

3 Likes

I started in the hills. Crawling around the swamps now!

4 Likes

Hello, thanks for the welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi @VAkish, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hello, I would like to say hello. @Northern_Loki One Love

10 Likes

Hi @Hemp, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Yessir a few of us poking around here. Lol welcome to og brother.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard buddy

2 Likes

Welcome to og brother va boy myself. If anything I can do don’t hesitate to ask…:facepunch:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Hemp , glad you could join us.

1 Like

Whatever the same person just a different name love you man I think you’re a good person you’re very good to the Community. It’ll stay this way I won’t do no changing up

. Thanks @DougDawson . The Black Lebanon She is laid over. So you take that picture and you turn it that’s how it is growing. She’s going to give me a nice little pointy nose here in a minute

3 Likes

Yea! One Love! @MoBilly peace brother.

2 Likes

Welcome!!!

2 Likes