Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

I started missing you

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @VAkish and @Hemp

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Yea!!! @lefthandseeds Black Lebanon

Let It Ride. O Yea Baby. Thanks. That is something to come back and show!!!

4 Likes

Heyyyyy everyone,

Kinda new here, I have ben lurking forever until I finally took the plunge into cultivation. Started outdoors, and have gradually worked my way into dual wielding where I can, got a nice tent, and was able to grow some interesting stuff this summer. I am from the maritimes in Canada, and eternally intrigued and curious around cannabis history from Canada, and also within my region. Looking to take in all I can and learn about the great legacy strains from Canada :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome all newcomers! I would tag you all but I am a few weeks behind on the greetings, so you all get a blanket greeting! :heart: :evergreen_tree: :heart:

4 Likes

Hi @sprinklememaynee, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!

3 Likes

Hi, Pebs here, I have been growing for years, but serious now…lol always willing to learn more. Thanks~~

5 Likes

Hi @Pebs13, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Surely! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow! There’s a bunch of maritimers here!

3 Likes

I am a disabled veteran looking to get away from pharmaceutical meds. I am totally a newbie to the whole world of cannabis.

14 Likes

Welcome to OG @beardedvet222 Lots of newcomers and lots of experience here, if you have any questions I will do my best to help you out and if I can’t I guarantee we can find someone here who can

2 Likes

Welcome aboard

2 Likes

Sweet!

Good to know! Any info I can find on some of the legacy genetics from out here would be fresh! Happy to connect over dm

2 Likes

Hello! Hope I get this correct. Just wanted to introduce myself. I used to grow on here and wanted to return. Ive been away awhile but see some people have claimed some of my content and always enjoy reading about much things have changed. I used to read about Things from Emery’s life and stuff from South Africa where I learned from the locals in Africa about genetics and growing. I started in the states with High Times and messages boards and staying away from cops and FBI. But mainly trying to get it an alternative to medication because pills and alcohol have always messed with my family and so many people’s families that I’ve known and never once has marijuana or this wonderful herb destroyed any lives only has it made people feel passionate about themselves and feel a sense of worth and DIY hobbyist get that feeling of a job well done like a good cook around friends and family. Also the hard drugs makes people turned to hate and violence. Hope one day we are free from the empires and drug lord Communist human trafficking. So! I also to am from Czech but I’m wish I was a computer expert so please feel free to do not hack me. I hope Texas get legal rights to get to have full access to full strength legal plant growing of these wonderful plants. I suffer from multiple scoliosis and lukimiea and can not afford medical support or equipment to grow marijuana. . .Thank you and Nice to meet you all! Ahoj :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi @Conexio and @beardedvet222, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome!!!

2 Likes

Hello welcome! To the grow show! Yea

2 Likes

Welcome!! I’m right there with you brother. Pot helped me get pharmaceutical crap out of my life. I have only been at this for a couple of years myself.
Anything I can assist you with, please let me know. And thanks for your service bro.
:pray::facepunch: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Thank you for yours as well.

4 Likes

How’d you figure that one out? :wink:

1 Like