Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

‘New’ strains, @MrWizard ? lol I bred Frankenstein over 20+ years ago cuz!

But, I think I get what you mean lol

5 Likes

What are you even talking about?

1 Like

Wow this is beyond generous! Thank you, and PM sent!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @MrWizard , glad you decided to join up.

2 Likes

lol I posted an answer to @MrWizard in the ‘reply’ of your post, so wrong person cuz
I moved it to reply to the right person below that post, and just before you posted the question.

3 Likes

Hello All - I am rather new here!
I am Z, I live in Narnia, and my gnomes and I have been growing for about 20+ years, but with a gap of 10 years when I lived in a country not overly keen on my ladies so was safer to stay green free for the time there.

Back in grow land recently and picked up the bug for Autos after my first few I have not gone back to Fem or Regs.

Started my journey last year, Autos, LED, EC fans, this year I will swap out my hydro for Living soil and Blumats - just waiting on my current run to finish

Take care all

Z

11 Likes

Welcome to OG Zaaboot, glad you managed to find your way back to the wardrobe and out of Narnia. I hope your gnomes can adjust.

You will find lots of magical beans here to grow, and I hope the wicked witch doesn’t find your grow :smirk::+1:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

What a stand-up thing to do @Purple-N-Hairy

5 Likes

Nicely done Sir.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @G-paS & @MoBilly! It feels nice to give good things to people who aren’t asking for anything! Everybody wins! :grinning:

10 Likes

Very OG of you brother

Welcome to all new bees :honeybee:

Paps

3 Likes

Howdy. Pretty new grower. In a newly legal state.
I did grow a couple small closet crops of garbage weed 20+ years ago, but now it is the real deal.

I also am an avid veggie gardener, specializing in hot peppers, including indoor growing, so I have some knowledge of nutes, conditions, pests etc. This is one of my white widow photos, about 6 weeks from switching to 12/12, showing fall color and getting so close I can taste it (well, I taste trimming and waiting for dry and cure lol).

20 Likes

She looks pretty, lots of pepper and veg growers here as well, welcome to OG :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @BTG

1 Like

Hi @BTG, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Enjoy!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum BTG!

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Specializing in hot peppers

Welcome to OG @BTG

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Pretty new grower here with a couple runs under my belt, on the hunt for great indica genetics! Look forward to getting some good advice and meeting some cool peeps :slight_smile:

12 Likes