Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi @anon85454369, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Lots of info and great people! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @anon85454369

2 Likes

Hey @VAhomegrown , welcome to OG!!
Certainly you will found a lot of fellows looking forward to the same :stuck_out_tongue: !

2 Likes

Welcome @BeagleZ , nice meeting new friends.

2 Likes

Welcome @anon85454369.

2 Likes

Welcome @VAhomegrown I’m another local. Had a long history of being known as DC lol

3 Likes

What’s up Overgrow!

I’m a Legal Usa personal grower from a state I’ll leave unstated. :upside_down_face: I’ve been gardening off and on for 15 yrs now, mainly focusing on soil and coco grows(with a couple promix grows at the beginning).

I’ve just restarted, and I am currently in the middle of starting phenotype hunting through seeds in soil. I tend to dial in clones of a chosen mother in coco; soil leaves me with a bit of leeway with each phenotype’s needs so I don’t have to mix up a ton of different nute solutions.

I have seeds of various breeders and hybrids to find my versions of the following: Crippy, Dosidos, cakes mints(also known as soap), and skywalker og. I’m sure like most of you I have seeds for a lot more hahah, but this is my current focus.

Looking forward to being able to share my passion with you guys/ladies. I know my wife loves smoking it, but is sick of hearing about it haha.

Hope you all are doing well!

14 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sonakutta, @VAhomegrown
Recent member, only been here a little over a week officially but am super impressed with this community. Have fun!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG! you will love it here. Look forward to following your grows!

3 Likes

Welcome @sonakutta and @VAhomegrown .

3 Likes

+1 guitar enthusiasts

2 Likes

Welcome to og @Sonakutta and @VAhomegrown swva here

3 Likes

Central :slight_smile:

3 Likes

HI new here I think. I was on some forums back in the day and I am mostly a watcher since I have been and even still reside in a prohibitionist state. Hoping to change that and have been a lifelong partaker and I am finding myself consistently saying I am too old for this shit. Eventually I would like to become self sufficient and possibly be able to give back more than I take when it’s all said and done. All in all I will probably poke around and comment while digging through content for hours in hopes of one day posting an amazing story full of pictures and everyone can have fun. See ya round, :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I know the feeling, one day soon for you too I hope.
I actually never thought I’d see it my state but I guess Altria had other plans ;). But that’s a whole different thread.
Enjoy what you can till you can enjoy sharing what you can.
Welcome to OG @SirFur

6 Likes

@BeagleZ

Welcome to OG!

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @SirFur and @BeagleZ

4 Likes

Hi @SirFur and @Sonakutta, welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Welcome @anon85454369, @BeagleZ , @Sonakutta , and @SirFur. You landed in a very cool place With a ton of helpful people.

4 Likes

Welcome new members. You all look like some fine additions to OG.

@BeagleZ
@anon85454369
@Sonakutta
@SirFur

5 Likes