Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thank you @BasementBeans, really enjoying hanging with everyone!

2 Likes

Hay NEW GUYS AND GALS

Welcome aboard

3 Likes

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

3 Likes

I play the Didgeridoo :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I had an Ausie that lived across the hall from me when I lived in NY. He could play and tried to teach me, TRIED.
Much respect! I could never do it

1 Like

I had the same experience with guitars, my brain can’t understand music on paper it’s like the Russian or Welsh language to me lol.

Both my brothers are good, one plays several wind, string instruments and the drums. The other is a very good piano player self taught.

My daughter is also a good guitarist and flutist if that is a word lol.

4 Likes

Wow! Sensitive people, you and others around!! Me a guitarist too, also fool around with various uke sizes, harmonica, a bit of a knack for stringed instruments!! Nice to hear that @Shadey !! See you!

1 Like

I foresee a OG jam circle in the future!

2 Likes

That reminds me of an old joke…

Whats the difference between a flutist and a flautist?

oh… about 10 bucks an hour…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Hello,
Just started growing over the summer. I have essential tremors and sometimes they get to a point where it is hard to even hold a glass of water. Years back I smoked a joint in this state and the tremors went back to my normal state where they don’t interfere with daily tasks. After smoking a bunch of different strains I found that tropical sativas work the best for my condition. Congolese and some Thai hybrids seem to work the best for me. Could be THCv, which UCSD is doing some Research on. Anyway I got tired of trying to find stuff at dispensaries and have started hunting for a strain that will grow well in my environment to provide the medicine that works for me.

I’m always looking for good Congo strains or other people who use cannabis for essential tremors to share research/info on what works.

Already getting good info on here, thanks!

15 Likes

Welcome aboard and good luck

2 Likes

Welcome. I have a Jamaican sativa that might scratch your itch.

4 Likes

Hi @trollslettuce, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Lotta great people and plenty of info! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @trollslettuce

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Good luck in your search. I am in a similar hunt. This is the place to find our answers though. I have every confidence in that statement.

1 Like

@trollslettuce welcome to OG :wave:

1 Like

Welcome to OG! Good luck on your search. You are in the right place, lots of great info and awesome people.

2 Likes

Welcome @trollslettuce

2 Likes

Hey @trollslettuce , welcome to Overgrow!
Essential tremors run in the family… and it’s a big family…
I’d be interesting in learning anything you find significant.
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

For my tremors I have been micro-dosing tincture which has helped (THC/CBD). I’ve currently got Varins G (Seattle Chronic Seeds) and Novarine THCv (Elite Seeds) that I have started.

Happy to hear any results others have!

Clinical trial for essential tremors:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41593-021-00818-4

-TL

6 Likes