Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hey @anon92915193
Welcome! I was the most excited about freebies ever when I got your. Kali Mist x Starfighter. They’re nice here, you’ll love it.

12 Likes

@anon92915193 Welcome to the best site on the internet!! Lots of great people and a ton of seed junkies!

10 Likes

I am sitting on some of those along with a bunch of other CBB strains thanks to the generosity of @ShiskaberrySavior. Really need to get some of those going!

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @anon92915193

6 Likes

Welcome @anon92915193!!! Yep, nice to be off big pharma’s sucker list. The good medicine!!! Will check you guys out!!! Much Love!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG seen and read your message.

8 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

We do not have anything as of yet as far as a market place. Hopefully in a year or two something but until then, we give seeds to Soaknbeans as freebies and such.

13 Likes

@anon92915193 nice to see you here :slight_smile:

look forward to seeing your work

all the best

Dequilo

7 Likes

Hey all :slight_smile: Newb here. Will likely be quiet and read a lot, for a while. I am excited to learn, and eventually contribute.

7 Likes

@other_barry Welcome enjoy yourself :slight_smile:

and ask questions it is how we all learn

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

5 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate that. So far, I’ve been reading threads, all wide eyed and hopeful. I have a decent collection of strains to try, and I’ve really wanted to start learning how to breed (correctly). I am really happy to have found this site, though you all have me feeling like it’s day 1 again xD

8 Likes

Doob420 here How’s it going all from Cali first time grower have knowledge about the plant through family…became connected with the plant in humbolt. Started growing my first outdoor plants last year and really enjoyed it. Then I wanted to move indoor for all reasons. Fast forward through a crazy time in US history and i have my first indoor set up. Which brings me to OG(overgrow.com) I have tons of questions about new methods what’s working what’s not and I am ready to learn. Not sure if I’m doing this thing right but I’ll be posting my questions and journal on here shortly. I started my first grow with clones back in October and we are forsure gonna need some help! Thanks for having me Shaka love :call_me_hand:t4:

11 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @other_barry and @Doob420.

6 Likes

Welcome to @other_barry and @Doob420 . Great community here!

7 Likes

You picked the right place to learn! Welcome.

Kev :v:t4:

7 Likes

Greetings @OG
I am Enlightened420,
Recently I have discovered the wonderful world of weed forums, I have developed an affinity for this amazing plant,
much has been learned in this journey, but alas, the ocean of knowledge is vast and I, but a humble sponge.
Like most stoners I’m searching for my unicorn strain…
Thank you for the kind welcome to your community, much appreciated.

Good vibes, keep it green.

:v::green_heart: :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Enlightened420 !!! This is a great group of people!!!

5 Likes

I thought that name sounded familiar. Welcome to Overgrow!
@Big.Lebowlsky welcome! Lots of great people here. Enjoy!

3 Likes

GOOD MORNING
Recently I received my weed pass from the state of Illinois. I’M A SENIOR citizen ( 70 )
N E E D. L O T S of Input from this group. Please provide info.

All topics…just received notification that my first seed order is on the way.

[

Monkey Massacre (GG4s1 x Professor Moriarty)](https://docsdankseeds.com/shop/ols/products/monkey-massacre-gg4s1-x-professor-moriarty)

9 Likes

and there you go WEED that is what it is :slight_smile:

welcome and ask questions we all have them :wink:

be safe and be well

Dequilo

3 Likes