Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome aboard friend. Great people here and you will learn a lot.

5 Likes

Welcome @Bpsteff5052!!! You have certainly arrived in the right neighborhood!!!

5 Likes

Hello everyone. I’m new to the growing hobby. I live in Arizona and told myself I’d start growing once it was legalized here. My first grow is an ILGM white widow auto. Seed started December 5th.

Seems to be going OK so far. I’m here to learn. I used to make my own moonshine this should be a lot more fun than that was.

11 Likes

Welcome @Bpsteff5052 I would recommend setting up a grow diary. You can post your progress and ask questions. If you need help just ask. Myself or someone will be happy to help.

4 Likes

Whats up! Welcome to Overgrow. Congrats on Prop. 207. Progress is a little slow in my state. I think they feel that they have better crap to do.
There are awsome people here. Set up a grow diary. I’d love to see the progress. Take it easy man. :v:

5 Likes

welcome to og ! @Bpsteff5052 @Oheeeoh and @Enlightened420!

7 Likes

THANKS
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

THANKS :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Hey Cheeech welcome to OG one suggestion i would give is to water further out from your plant.Make the roots grow searching for water.Happy growing and welcome to the best grow community on the planet.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I’ve been trying to stretch out the time between waterings I’ll remember to spread the water out wider next time I water.

9 Likes

Hi Everyone, just Introducing myself to all of you.

14 Likes

How goes it ?
: )

7 Likes

Hi and welcome to OG, @Niteowl_grows13. There is actually a thread for introductions :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome and enjoy

5 Likes

Welcome to the fun

5 Likes

Howdy - the grower formally known as Joe Dirt/David Spade on the original OG here.
We have been growing cannabis legally since 1999 in the Haight area of San Francisco where I met up with fellow OG’s members.
Since then I have continued to grow and breed cannabis.
Seeds are grown in a biodynamic soil mix fed by water only.
All plants are grown in the same style using KIS Organics Bio-Char mix.
Yes - we do sell seeds - but I am not sure how to approach that subject on Overgrow.
Thanks for having us.
peace
-joe

15 Likes

@MothersFinestSeedCom nice to have you with us :slight_smile:

I will enjoy checking out your work and I think you will like it here

I was an OG member until it fell and drifted in the wind with this handle

OG 2 is really getting the feel of the first OG

all the best and be well

Dequilo

9 Likes

Thanks for joining the club and welcome! :slightly_smiling_face: