Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG @hermit

3 Likes

Hi @hermit! Welcome back to OG!!

In answer to your question, yes, people do share seeds here. It is simply awesome and at times crazy awesome, yet to mention a bit more of sharing here, knowledge, friendship, experiences, generosity, empathy, camaraderie, tons of pics, loads of laughter, and a true sense of community. Other than that, it almost sounds unreal, surreal, it makes one wonder!! Long story short, you’ll love it here! Enjoy!

10 Likes

Well said @Abbbian !:+1: Truth!

3 Likes

Most awesome to have you around!

3 Likes

Sounds like we both hit the spouse lottery bro.
:v::wink:

6 Likes

Thank you .nice meeting you

3 Likes

Sup everyone, name’s Alex. Been growing for almost 2 years now. Alway’s trying to take my experience to the next level. Excited to share and learn with y’all. Cheers!

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @CactusAL!
Thanks for joining us all & dropping in to introduce yourself to the community!

Overgrow the World!

3 Likes

Welcome to the big show homie!

I’d say you found the right place :+1:
Looking forward to getting to know you on the boards!

3 Likes

Welcome @CactusAL :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Welcome @CactusAL … definitely here u will found a lot of information and fellows to guide you to next level :stuck_out_tongue: The sirs here are much experienced and camaraderie as much.

Cya!

4 Likes

Hey @cactusAl welcome to OG…
You’ll love it here…
Let’s overgrow the world…

3 Likes

Hi @CactusAL, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Happy to be here for sure!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @CactusAL (Alex). Glad you could join us.

3 Likes

Welcome everyone!!
@tammydawson
@Osskush
@Guitarguy
@CactusAL
@hermit
@LaughingMan
@Green_Light
Thank god for the prompts that come up with each @ you do. I’m not sure i would finish these with the spelling included. Lol

4 Likes

Hello, I am glad I found this place. A member from IG I gave a bunch of seeds to told me to come here and so here I am. Looking forward to becoming a contributing member. I am always on the look out for landrace, heritage, or heirloom seeds or plants. I am always willing to give out my personally created seeds to anyone that is willing to grow them. thank you.

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @Phenogrow , glad you could join us.

4 Likes

thank you and glad to be here.

5 Likes

Hi @Phenogrow, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!!

4 Likes