Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome @TexasTea

4 Likes

You should check out my grow diary and let me know if you ever got a widow like the one I have now… I also have one getting a lot of duck like leaves and acting like it’s a beanstalk :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Welcome, I know someone who failed their outdoor attempt and is a new grower, from Canada… Laura? :joy:

4 Likes

Greetings from a fellow Midwesterner! Welcome to the best forum on the net!

Also, welcome to @RookieBuds @Gizmo @TexasTea @sourpower and

@Connoisseur_Genetics @Zanzibar welcome back

Also, welcome to those I missed, It feels like the party is picking up!

If anyone that joins in the next few days or in the past month wants to play a game of skill and chance, and you like free seeds check out my diary. Since I’ve been shown so much love already I want to give back, first 5 of y’all that take a guess will get free seeds when they’re ready. If you’re a photo grower I can get you something as well.

10 Likes

Not Laura but it sounds like she and I would have a lot to talk about haha!! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

hello im chef mike morales nice 2 meet u guys

13 Likes

Welcome @ChefMikeMorales
Have a good time in og!

3 Likes

Hi @ChefMikeMorales! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the show! Hope to see ya around!

4 Likes

Hi @ChefMikeMorales ! I spent 18 years in the industry, FOH, BOH, bar… You name it, I did it. Glad to have you aboard chef.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @ChefMikeMorales, glad you decided to join us.

4 Likes

Hello.

Don’t mind me.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @B.o.o.Radley

3 Likes

Greetings @B.o.o.Radley!
Commencing not minding.:no_mouth:

3 Likes

Hi @B.o.o.Radley!! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @ChefMikeMorales @B.o.o.Radley
You guys will definitely enjoy here…

3 Likes

Hello to all the new members! Sorry I missed welcoming you all individually.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hello, new to the forum here… I’m from Oklahoma, born and raised, and I’m starting a cannabis farm. I don’t have any investors or anything, so I’m just a little guy that has been a closet grower for the last 11-12yrs. I’m taking a step out of my comfort zone and I’m going to be building a greenhouse. I’m making KNF/JADAM inputs and I plan on keeping my running expenses very low. Anyways, good to be here…

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @OkieWormFarmer

3 Likes

Hi @OkieWormFarmer! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed!! Have fun!

3 Likes