Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hey i am Don and am semi retired now and got my medical grow license this year and started growing my own. Was a stoner in the 70’s and I just started smoking again after a lifetime of kids and work etc. I went to Maine last year and found a guy that delivers weed so we got some from him and got terribly buzzed the first time we lit up while on vacation. I figured out fast that i bought a bunch of ‘couchlock’ weed and it wasnt like the highs i got when i was younger. So i have decided to try to get into the heirloom or older types of weed as a hobby and possibly try some breeding when i know more about growing. I have enjoyed reading through some of the forums so far and love the fact that it is easy going and people are helpful and positive. I have joined some other groups on facebook and some other forums and it’s almost like being at the after party from a high school football game sometimes. I am glad to be aboard and look forward to listening learning and eventually contributing and trading. Thanks!

10 Likes

Welcome @moguy99, this is a great community, I look forward to see your aspirations manifest!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG moguy99 the only forum you will need.

2 Likes

Welcome @moguy99! You will find OG to have little drama or childish behavior. There are so many people here with crazy experience and knowledge. Unlike some web communities, people here are willing to share what they know and have.

Kev

8 Likes

Welcome to the Overgrow family @moguy99.

1 Like

Hopefully we have good mods to stop childish drama. I got suspended back in 2004_2005 for being a jackass. When disagreement becomes trolling/flaming the community will stop it. Due to the legality of this community, most people are under extreme pressure. Mods know when you chill, everything is ok, when you stress, it’s not

5 Likes

Gday im an organic gardener from WA Australia.
Im interested in seeing how plants interact and where they choose to be in an habitat and mimicking that in a garden.
Peace out and plant up

7 Likes

Welcome @NoongarBudjar,
I’m only new to OG myself, but wanted to welcome a fellow Aussie grower.

Good vibes, keep it green :v:

4 Likes

Hey thank you! Where are you from?

2 Likes

I am looking forward to being part of the group

3 Likes

It has been great reading so far. I hope i am able to contribute as time goes by as well

2 Likes

I have chatted with a few guys from Australia and always enjoy it. I met a guy on another site and we happened to be growing the same strain planted at the same time so we have been comparing notes all along the way and I will actually be done drying that crop today and putting in jars to cure.

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m from a red state😉.

1 Like

Welcome to the Overgrow family @NoongarBudjar.

1 Like

Thats ok in a few years I will be an e state

2 Likes

I’m hoping things will change this coming year. Recently Arizona, Montana, South Dakota and New Jersey legalized. God knows my state could use the money made from legalization. But with all crap going on I feel its not going to be a top priority unless the people push for it.
My dream job would be cultivation of our favorite plant. I dont even smoke on the daily. I just love the plant. I give alot of my grow to family.

4 Likes

Long time creeper first real time poster. If I had a question it was pretty easy to find the answer here or just ask @Deadinside88 You guys are a great community. Still pretty novice. Only one really good plant under my belt. Want to start growing from seeds now that I have the room. Stay tuned, I have a few dumb questions coming up

8 Likes

Bout damn time :smile: i still got seeds waiting for next time i see you.

7 Likes

Welcome all enjoy my name is potdaddy4x4 and i am a seedaholic

Peace out and stay safe

Happy new yeat

6 Likes