Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome everyone!

I’m driving a LITFA bus around dropping LITFA’s everywhere I go.
Many on here are severely deficient.
No entry without snacks.
Munchies ya know.
PEACE.

5 Likes

Hello everyone, wonderful to be with you guys

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Whitie

2 Likes

Hello OG memebers I am Habibi, a first time grower and excited to join this community! Im a resident of the US and currently going through my first grow!

7 Likes

Good luck and welcome aboard

2 Likes

Hello @Whitie and @Habibi ;Welcome to OG!
We love getting to know new members, and you’ll definitely find tons of information here, even if you’re an experienced cultivator!

3 Likes

Far from experienced right here haha. Thanks for the love, looking forward to being a part of this community!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Welcome @Habibi !

3 Likes

Hey all!
I go by LZ or Zandra… Hubby (Draig) and I were Mods a while back at an older forum (now gone) and did a lot of helping with grow set-ups, pruning, cloning etc… We did some petty successful breeding, but with all the crap in life something or another always happened, and we gave up for a while. Draigs health took a dive, so I stay home with him now, giving us the opportunity to plan/start again. I’m looking forward to getting back in touch with other growers and breeders… I really missed it!

22 Likes

Welcome to OG @Lady.Zandra63 , glad you could join us. Sorry to hear about your hubby’s heath. You have certainly come to the right place. Look around, meet the folks and if you have any questions by all means reach out and ask :slight_smile: Have fun.

5 Likes

How come cobs stay illuminated for like a whole second longer after you turn them off, what’s up with that
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Phosphors (what creates the light) remain excited for a short period. In addition, could also be the power supply bleeding off.

7 Likes

Same happens to the oldskool lamps.
It can take a few seconds.
Completely normal.

When you turn off the engine of a car it’ll remain hot for a while too.

1 Like

Thanks big guy, this is such a great place

1 Like

Welcome @Lady.Zandra63 !
Fantastic that you can dive back into it!
May al your grows be a flawless victory!

3 Likes

Welcome @Lady.Zandra63 ! IMHO community is the best part of the culture; glad you’ve joined us!

3 Likes

Hi @Lady.Zandra63 and @Habibi!!! Welcome to OG!! You’ll both love it here!! Great place to see new stuff and share great things!! Enjoy!!

4 Likes

Welcome @Habibi !

Have you brought your bucket of LITFA?

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Habibi and @Lady.Zandra63
You’ll enjoy it here…
Sorry to hear about your hubby’s health Lz, hope he gets better soon…

3 Likes