Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome LedZeppelin! I understand your comment completely. lol
Don’t worry. If I can do this, literally, anyone can. There is a lot going on here but, trust me, folks will help you whenever you ask. If you need anything just holler. If I don’t know I bet we can find someone to answer your questions.
:slight_smile:
Have fun. There’s a great bunch of folks on here.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Brenvi and @potpotpot , glad you both decided to join us. Have fun.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard LZ there’s a lot of peeps that are retired with way too much time on our hands ( that’s why I grow lol) and having good weed around helps :joy:

Holler at me if you need help

Paps
The gray haired bandito

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @LedZeppelin , all the information you seek can be obtained here. Many members with tons of knowledge and a willingness to share it. Glad you decided to step out of the shadows :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Many of us suffer from the same syndrome, so welcome, you’ll fit right in! :joy:

3 Likes

Welcome! I was right there there with you. Especially being a newbie grower that wasn’t very knowledgeable about strains, especially photos.

I’ve asked for help and probably some dumb questions, and people have been nothing but helpful and supportive.

As long as you stay in your lane, interact genuinely, and give back, there’s nothing to fear!

4 Likes

Welcome, definitely more of a family vibe here. As long as you’re not hurting anyone and have good intent, you’ll be a part of it in no time :v:t2:

3 Likes

Welcome @Brenvi!
Much info to be found here, lots of lunacy too, there’s something for everyone!
Enjoy the show!

Welcome @potpotpot , I feel the same way, nasty people on other forums, here too occasionally but they don’t last long! Thank you for joining!

Welcome @LedZeppelin
Let’s grow a wall of weed!
I’m all about low budget too!
Shoot me a message any time, I spent a lot of time figuring out what everything meant too, but people here gladly answer, there’s no shame in not knowing something!
We were all snotty clueless toddlers once!

5 Likes

Hi @LedZeppelin, @potpotpot and @Brenvi!!! You’ll both love it here!! Amazing place to meet good people and learn a lot!! Have fun!!!

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Brenvi , @potpotpot , @LedZeppelin
You’ll enjoy it here…

3 Likes

Welcome to all our new members, you’ll love it here, lots of good people on to talk or teach, whatever your needs are.

2 Likes

So this is where the icmag crew ended up after all these years or?

7 Likes

Hi @CARE_giver!!! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Guaranteed!! Have fun!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG Care_giver :+1:

3 Likes

Smalc here, always trying to learn the most I can and found this place to be an excellent resource. I plan to be breeding, growing, sharing, and generally hanging around.

I’m really excited to be growing out some photoperiod F1s I made last season inside soon. Just transplanted up into 1g coast of Maine soil.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @CARE_giver and @Smalc96

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Smalc96
You are gonna love it here…

2 Likes

Thanks man. Why can’t I post on your sb preservation thread though :confused:?

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @CARE_giver
You’ll love it here…

1 Like