Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

congrats Dannytonza👍Abbbain, thanks fo the welcome as well as G-paS and nagel420.
a bit about my grow, i run a perpetual flower room usually 12-14 girls. I am on my 3rd location over some 17 years. the start was a mexi bag seed outside a tool shed and expanded to indoors with curly bulbs and the wifes wardrobe.
from there my grow space ate the tool shed and the took over a small bedroom in a new to us house where we begain working on a retirement home - farm.
I am almost to the point of full time at our farm where I will have some freedom to goof off anyway I see fit. I’mbuilding fences now, good fences make good neighbors as its been said.
I’ll get some pics up over the weekend when i get back to my place.
I’m diggin the vibe here so far… seems a cool place,
Happy Friday, pine

11 Likes

Good day all.
I’m from Benoni in sunny South Africa. When I first started growing there was no such thing as social media, but this site OG was there. Even though majority of the community here are from Europe and growing conditions are very different for our countries people here were always willing to help out noobs. Hence I’m back here, to learn more and to share my knowledge with the noobs.
I prefer growing outdoors, we have lovely sun all year round. So I have winter grows and summer grows.
At the moment I’m just experimenting with keeping my grows small 50cm and below.
I’m a noob at breeding and need to learn a lot more than I currently kno. I have a keen interest in landrace strains from around the world. Durban Poison being my favorite landrace strain that I have smoked.

11 Likes

Hi @3Deee!! Welcome back to OG!! As you know, you’ll love it here!!! Again!! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @pine
You’ll enjoy it here…
Lots of good folks and sea of knowledge…
Welcome back @3Deee

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @pine @3Deee and anyone I may have missed.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome

8 Likes

Welcome to the site
@3Deee @pine @wny61 @wbSamadhi

6 Likes

@Rogue Did you see that Jesus is getting his own show???LMAO!

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Hey there! I remember you!! Yeah, we are still breeding with Wanda (aka: where’s Wanda- cuz we THOUGHT she was well hidden… but got spotted by a nosey electrical worker) Been out of rowing much for a while due to a bunch of stuff…but still grow for Draig…
Trying to revamp the grow areas to maximize usable space so we can do some work on the old Wanda and SkittLZ genetics… everything based on Landrace and heirloom strains…
Look forward to chatting with ya on the boards!
Takin me a bit to get used to the way the board is set-up here… but I’ll get the hang of it!
:slight_smile:

9 Likes

I watched something, not sure if it was a movie or the first episode.
The Coen brothers weren’t involved and it shows.
Not my cup of tea to put it mildly. :sweat_smile:
Couldn’t finish it.

2 Likes

Welcome @wny61 , we like oldskool!
Dirt and manure and compost, it works inside too!
What more do you need?
Seeds ofcourse! You came to the right place for those as well!
Have a great time!

@wbSamadhi
I like your name! Welcome, spread that samadhi all over the place!

@pine
Who doesn’t like the smell of pine!
Wonderful to have you!
Welcome!

@3Deee
Heard lovely things about the weather in South Africa.
One of my favorite words is “heisbakkie” :grin:
Hope you’re blasting some Die Antwoord to your plants now and then! :sunglasses:
Get freakie any time on here!

8 Likes

Hi! I’m new to growing weed, and having found this forum, I’ve decided to become a member. It is great to learn from the experience of others.

20 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @Brenvi ! This is a great place to get inspiration and knowledge!

2 Likes

Hello OG! I’ve been growing my own for around 15 years, feel like I’m just getting the hang of this now haha. I’ve been on a few grow forums, but never really “fit in”, same as real life I guess haha. Anyway, the vibe here feels “real” if that makes sense, I look forward to learning from you all and offering whatever I can. Thanks!

17 Likes

Welcome @potpotpot , I felt the same on other forums, but settled in here just right!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Brenvi @potpotpot :+1:

4 Likes

@Brenvi Bienvenue! If learning from others is your thang, you just found the best game in town!

2 Likes

Welcome @Brenvi ! I have no doubt that you will be growing your own :fire: before you know it!. Any assistance I can offer just ask. :wink:

And welcome @potpotpot ! So glad to have you at the gathering as well!
:pray:

5 Likes

My friend welcome aboard!:wave:
we don’t fit in the outside world because they don’t grow weed
We’re always hiding that part of our life 🥷

Weather others frown😩
on what we do !
Or people that get funny when they find out you grow !
They always come around and want weed

Remember even in legal states we tend to stay out of the limelight

Once an outlaw always an outlaw
Paps
The gray haired bandito

9 Likes

Hello OG Community!

My friends call me LZ :sunglasses:
I joined back in December and have
read over 4000 posts so far. I find the
forum to be alittle intimating at times.
Moves fast and seems most posters
have far more knowledge. I read “F1
or F2’s” “S2’s” “GG#4” and are lost. So
many strains I never heard of. I did
message two members and both
answered back quickly.

I’ve been growing for almost a year.
I like Autoflowers and have been
experimenting with them. My setup
is low budget. I grow for fun as I am
retired and have extra time.

LZ