Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hey everyone!

OZZZ here, I’ve been around various boards since the mid 90’s as OZ in one form or another… OZ, OZZ, OZZ_ etc etc…. Even lurked on OG way back then, although no one would know me from back then on OG as I mostly lurked.

Much of my time has been spent on ICMag, but the forum changes has made it tough to interact over there and I miss the participation of an open member forum so I thought I’d check out the new OG and see how it goes.

Currently working through ACEs Panama line.

Recently completed a pheno hunt, selected both red and green pheno keepers, and am now just starting a seed run to separate the red and greens in seed form (in soil). Also I’m re-running my Red keeper in a coco/autopot.

See you around :call_me_hand:

22 Likes

Welcome aboard buddy

Paps
The gray haired bandito

4 Likes

Oh man I remember this dude he always packed a bowl until it was overflowing and then hit it all in one toke. A hero hahaha, I heard he burned his own house down and can’t afford to rebuild. Poor guy.

3 Likes

Hi @OZZZ!!! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @OZZZ , glad you could join us.

3 Likes

Thanks for joining & welcome @OZZZ.

Lovely pictures, there.

Looking forward to reading up on your work.

2 Likes

A warm welcome to all of you!
Thank you for growing, making the world a better place!!!

@Dieguindoor
@sardinebags
@HunnaGodHunna
@MikeyDread
@CannaClique
@hoardedgenetics
@OZZZ

6 Likes

Nice plants… Ic mag sucks. Lots of good info from 10 years ago.

I joined Overgrow to make my weed better. I started growing organically and it takes up more space and money and I’m not getting the flavor rewards yet. Hopefully Overgrow can help me out

16 Likes

Hi @PesticideWarlock! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!

3 Likes

HI Pesticide Warlock, welcome to OG, lots of good organic growers here to help you out.

Check out the Korean farming thread, let’s of good stuff in that.

3 Likes

Thanks for swinging by and introducing yourself @PestcideWarlock!

Second @Abbbian on that & wish you boundless growth on your journey.

4 Likes

Welcome @PesticideWarlock
Best thing is to start a thread and post your grow
We are all very hap to help
Paps
The gray haired bandito

3 Likes

Felt the exact same way, OG! Look forward to seeing around.

3 Likes

Welcome!
Do feel free to start a grow journal and tag me because I’m growing as organic as it gets and not paying for anything other than the electricy my LED is using.

7 Likes

Amen my brother

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @PesticideWarlock

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @OZZZ , @PesticideWarlock
You guys will love it here…

5 Likes

Hello everyone I’m Homegrown, I love homegrown herb!!! Im not exactly new here. I signed up a good while back and have mostly just been soaking it all up. After visiting other sites for several years now, I feel like OG puts all others to shame. Anyhow I love growing good pot and tinkering around with a little breeding here and there. Unfortunately I don’t get to partake in the smoking part as much as I’d like too, due to the ever dreadful random drug test lurking around the corner. It sucks, but a man has to eat and I look forward to the day I’m free from that nonsense and playing catch up!

12 Likes

Hi @Homegrown5257!!! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Guaranteed!! Have fun!!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG a while ago then Homegrown, glad you stopped lurking and decided to join in the fun :+1:

4 Likes