Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome so glad a community this this exists I’ve always seen cannabis as a community herb meant to be shared and enjoyed with friends and loved ones

8 Likes

Welcome @WataWoosta !

Well said! I couldn’t agree more! See you around the boards!
☆djsf

5 Likes

Hi @WataWoosta, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, guaranteed, have fun.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Harleyof08

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard

2 Likes

Nice to meet you @WataWoosta, you’ll love the knowledgeable people here to help you.

2 Likes

Man! Thanks everyone! This community is so awesome! I can’t wait to absorb some of that knowledge so I can help others!

2 Likes

Greetings I am a new member. Joined up to learn more about this wonderful plant.

13 Likes

Welcome @Skunkandfunk ! You have come to the right place! Glad you made it, hope to see you around the boards!
☆djsf

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Skunkandfunk , you came to the right place for knowledge and friendship :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @Skunkandfunk, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, guaranteed, have fun.

2 Likes

Hello OG!

I have been lurking for a bit now and figured I had better put my Bong down and introduce myself.
Oh wait! Just a minute… Just one more toke… Bong Toke

I have been growing for a few years only.
I am a soil farmer.
I have been around others that have been growing for 30+ years.
Ya! I lost my puppy fur awhile ago.

I started growing myself because a good friend was having a hard time with his grow. I plugged in and started reading, watching and listening to everything and everyone I could to absorb as much info as my :brain: could handle. I might have overloaded a bit… I was now a part of my buddies grow. I was giving him advice based on my observations and the knowledge I had obtained. I was actually in the garden more than he was. To cut right to it, the grow ended well and we ended with what we thought was a huge pile of herb. From that point on I was hooked. :man_farmer:

I recently had my 1st (Reg) seed run.

I now have 5 new crosses growing in Veg.
That was absolutely an amazing experience and would recommend giving it a go to everyone. You will not regret! (:arrow_backward: I hope :wink:)

I have been trading info and seeds and obtaining knowledge on other groups and recently found the “OG”.

The day I found OG I was reading for a bit and decided to join.
Next thing I knew I was in" Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10) and @wbSamadhi was running a contest for some free seeds. I entered and won some new beans. Thanks again @wbSamadhi .
Once again I was hooked… I guess I am a sucker for Free Beans…
I know I know … I am still looking for a local Cannabis Seeds Anonymous (CSA) group to join…

I have learned to shut up and listen so I will probably be there looking and learning most of the time. I will try my best to post any information I have obtained by experience and maybe a little of what I have read and just haven’t had time to test myself yet! Feel free to add constructive criticism. I usually have my big boy pants on.

I look forward to meeting all of you and may there be much time to learn and share knowledge and seeds to preserve this wonderful plant.

Take care y’all and be safe out there!

22 Likes

Hi @Maddawg, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, without a doubt, enjoy…

3 Likes

Hell yea! Glad to see you here and excited to see your grows in the future! :seedling::heart:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Maddawg

2 Likes

Hey all, I’m diggin’ the community here. Check out my grow diary if you wanna see what I’m up to. I grow organic. Running some Purple Dogbud this round. Tahoe / SFV OG side by side is up next. I’d love to throw the ghost in there if I can find a cut in time.

10 Likes

Hi @RedRock, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, without a doubt, have fun.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @RedRock , glad you decided to join us. Pick a spot, spark one up and have some fun. Lot’s to see and enjoy here on OG.

2 Likes