Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Howdy @RedRock, @Maddawg, @Skunkandfunk. Welcome, pull up a chair stay a while.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @WataWoosta , @Skunkandfunk , @Maddawg , @RedRock
Glad you could join us… :green_heart:

5 Likes

Hey everyone, glad to be here. I’m a big fan of Bodhis gear and I think the preservation work going on in the forum is really awesome.

10 Likes

welcome to overgrow @PineScented !,im rather new to og the community has been nothing but amazing so far just getting into bodhis gear myself after lurking through fourms for awhile getting strawberry temple and some old soul popping for my next run hope to see you around happy growing :seedling:

6 Likes

Very cool, hope they live up to hype for you! Currently I have some Lazy Lightning in the garden

5 Likes

Welcome to the party @PineScented ! Glad you made it! I’m a big fan of Bodhi too… hope to see you around!

peace ☆ djsf

3 Likes

Hi @PineScented, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, guaranteed… have fun.

3 Likes

New to overgrow… efff insta!!!

@TopicalWave what’s up bro gonna show me the ins and outs??

12 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @PineScented , glad you could join us. If you have not already found them here are some links to some Bodhi threads that might interest you.

https://overgrow.com/search?q=bodhi

5 Likes

For sure bud! I might invite a few other Canadian to say hi if that’s alright… maybe a few honourary Canadians too!

@DougDawson @Oldtimerunderground @Yetigrows @NorthNorthNugs @4ftfarmer @Pigeonman @ShiskaberrySavior @Fitzera

This is a new friend of mine who made a sweet donation to my upcoming fundraiser (A Cherry West Cross and Pink Nepali x Wedding Cake mmmm)… I was bugging him to join OG for a while. He is a super guy and a upcoming Canadian Breeder IMO. I like how transparent he is with how he breeds. He is a Instagram refugee… trolls keep getting his account deleted there. It would mean a lot to me if OG gave him a warm welcome.

13 Likes

LOL, yet another reason I don’t want to join Instagram :slight_smile:
Welcome to OG @Geneticsofturpene , glad you came over to the best Cannabis community on the web. Sit back, get comfortable and enjoy all that this wonderful place has to offer :v:

8 Likes

Welcome @PineScented and @Geneticsofturpene! @TopicalWave lol “instagram refugee”, I love it

8 Likes

Hahaha insta refugee… darn tutin… buggers just don’t wanna see you succeed…

" I been doin this for 10 years I have a degree I genetics but only 100 followers so I’m gonna attack you 2k account because I’m a 5 year old at heart "

These are the people I’ve had to deal with… because I’ve been doing it such a short while

But I do my research… test my products… producing the best :fire: I can

11 Likes

@TopicalWave thanks for the intro!

Welcome @Geneticsofturpene youre going to love it around here!

Always looking for Canadian Breeders to get involved in the game. I’ll be looking out for your posts.

7 Likes

Thank you dude!!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Geneticsofturpene !!!

This place is uber-rad without the drama. Cause if you drama we’ll kick you off :smiley:

Keep reading, keep posting, keep learning and most importantly KEEP ON GROWING!!!

:fist: :metal:

8 Likes

Welcome to the site pretty sure your gonna love it here .
Probably the busiest informative genetic friendly place on the planet.

4 Likes

Awesome bro thank you… I have been working very hard In the garden and in the books making these exciting “exotic” strains for everyone to afford

4 Likes

Welcome to OG! You’ll like it here

3 Likes

Oh, I almost forgot @Geneticsofturpene , we have a Canadian thread where we gather with our fellow Canucks. It’s a nice central location where you can meet with other Canadians. Here is the link if you feel like checking it out.

5 Likes