Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to Overgrow man. It dont mater if your green. We love that color here😉. Really tho it all takes patience and alot of unfortunate events to get where some of these guys are. There are alot of people here to look up to for sure. Everyone is more then happy to help. Just ask.

1 Like

Yeah @GMan some has definitely been hit harder then others. Unfortunately we aren’t out of the woods yet. Hang in there and stay strong bro.

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

Name is Matt aka MrDuckyJonez. I am a first time grower from AZ, my wife and I are currently working on 4 plants and trying to figure out all the in’s and out’s. Been studying but would always open to feedback on how I can improve my growing.

Nice to meet you all!

5 Likes

Welcome
Best way open a thread and post some pics we love to see new grows there’s a lot of help here
Paps

4 Likes

you my friend have come to the right place

we will help

Dequilo

4 Likes

Thank you! That is the plan! Indoor grow journal is being composed.

4 Likes

Welcome MrDuckJones. There’s a few of us on here in AZ. We started a small discord channel of local growers.

3 Likes

Welcome to all the new members. Lots of friendly, knowledgeable people on here to help you succeed.

5 Likes

welcome to OG @mrduckyjonez, looking forward to your journal !

5 Likes

That is awesome I would be very open to joining let me know how to!

5 Likes

Hello I am new here been growing indoors for a year now. Representing the Central Florida area.

8 Likes

@darkillusion :+1: (plus 20 characters)

2 Likes

Hey @darkillusion! Welcome to Overgrow!!

There are quite a number of ongoing projects, be sure to have a look and ask questions! There’s a lot to learn here. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

@darkillusion! Welcome to Overgrow. Can’t wait to see your work! Lots of helpful folks here. Feel free to ask questions.

2 Likes

hey @darkillusion welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Welcome. You will never again be short of advise, knowledge and friendship here.

7 Likes

Hey all,

Another new comer here. I’m normally in Growersnetwork but met @Worcestershire_Farms on strainly and he told me to check out his grow on here. Saw the seed co-op thread and got really excited because I have a shit ton of genetics that need preserving (I’m a seed collector/hoarder - “preservationist”) mostly landraces and couple of Bodhi’s seeds I haven’t seen mentioned on here yet.

Anywho, look forward to being apart of this community as well. Already see at least two familiar faces @repins12 and @rootfarmer

13 Likes

Welcome @Genki88 , @mrduckyjonez, @darkillusion and @District_Flora!!!

8 Likes

Welcome @District_Flora! Spend some time and poke around. There are a lot of breeders on OG. Best site on the net!!

4 Likes

@Sasquatch Thank you!

@Joker thank you, I sure will!

3 Likes