Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi all, I’m a new grower currently finishing my fourth run, mostly post on GC under the same name. I like gas, sour, pungent, skunky, earthy, lemon, mostly grow People Under The Stairs gear. Not sure what to say really lol look forward to learning from everyone.

10 Likes

Welcome to overgrow! First bit of advice I will give you is not to buy any more seeds. You will probably have more than you know what to do with in a short matter of time once you get to know the OG family

5 Likes

I fish as well.
I make Flies.
Starting hydroponics.
:male_detective:
:speech_balloon:
:vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Glad to have you @darkillusion welcome growers

5 Likes

welcome to all the new og’ers!

5 Likes

Glad to se y’all here :+1:t4: :v:t4:

9 Likes

Please give a warm welcome to our new international friend, @Shiv9545.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @Shiv9545!

6 Likes

@Who, he’s trying to figure out how to get here now. LOL. Good morning buddy…he’s having technical difficulties at the moment…

6 Likes

Hey brother’ I’m here I was just so confused about how to use overgrow.
Hello everyone I’m shiv9545 I’m preserving some beautiful landraces from India mainly from Maharashtra state and some special and rare sativas from other states of India.
I’m mainly preserving pure sativa line which were never crossed wid any foreign pollen.
I have some beautiful sativas collection wid me with detailed info about every type.

16 Likes

Glad to finally have you here! You’re going to enjoy it very much. So many good people to meet, and so much information to learn!

6 Likes

Yeah brother I’m lucky I got dis because of you only
I love dis kind off pages which is global platform for getting valuable knowledge and for getting reach to every grower

9 Likes

Welcome @Shiv9545 and all new growers
I’ve hopped forums for years and this place has a wide range of knowledgeable people and some interesting genetics

Please post your work I need more knowledge on sativa’s im an indica and hybrid type a guy but do miss the saties from the 70 ‘s
Peace
Paps

6 Likes

You will be a valuable addition to OG. India is the mother country of many of the world’s best landraces, yet we know so little about Indian landrace’s themselves.

11 Likes

@Papalag Yeah brother I was always looking for such good pages which has so many growers.
Yeah brother I love indicas and hybrids too. But sativas are my favorite ones.
I love sativas which has effects like even after smoke good high in head and energetic body. I will.post my work soon here ,atm I’m heading towards home

9 Likes

@Upstate yes brother there are so many beautiful landraces which are untouched, reaching out to such sativas type I love that
Thanks a lot for Ur love

7 Likes

Hello everyone I’m new to OG but been growing for awhile.
Grew schwagg bag seed in '95 in my parents attic,
grew first clone in '98 in college apartment in a cardboard box,
set up first grow room for friends in 2001 after visiting Amsterdam and reading a book on growing,
grew first outdoor plant in Houston, TX 2005,
Full time (indoor/outdoor year round) since 2010 in Sonoma County, CA.

Now in Oklahoma working as a manager at a clone shop since 2018. Assembled a nice collection of IBLs, personal chucks, and polyhybrids over the years. We pop 50-100 or so seeds a month, make some selections, sell those, and have been pollen chucking for f1s mostly. Still learning, reading and trying to improve and feel blessed being able to work with cannabis everyday helping the community.

Glad to send seeds to those who need it. Just ask you share the results and pop them within a month of receiving them. Looking forward to learning from everyone here and sharing information that can help others.

18 Likes

Welcome to OG Santiago, if you have stuff growing start a grow thread so people can see what you got going on, once you get a few more green pips under your belt. Don’t be shy about asking questions :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG mantismedgrower, sounds like you have a lot of interesting stuff going on in Oklahoma, looking forward to seeing some of it going on.

3 Likes

Welcome to og @mantismedgrower, a couple or more of regular members and good people hail from Ok.

4 Likes