Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hey folks my name is shaggy I am new here.

Well not really, I know/hope it is not run by the same people…
The cops ran the old site years ago.
I was here then but never posted anything due to legal reasons.

You may have seen my name around, at one time or another I was on all the sites on the web, well not some of the private sites.

A bit of info on the name shaggyballs…
For one just try to get the name shaggy on any site…LOL
Anyway
I was a professional paintball player when I was much younger.(you may ask is there such a thing?)
Yes, and some compensation packages were in excess of $100K

I played for teams like Detroit Fusion, Enemy, Hyperactive was the team I started.
I won a few championships in my day, I have played in places like Toronto Sky Dome ect.

So to make this short.
My nickname is shaggy.
If you are good at something they call you a baller.
From there you would say yea "Shaggy Balls!
Now you know how the name was born and I am not some creepy guy with shaggy balls…LOL

I am looking to meet more community minded folks like myself to share some grow knowledge with and have some fun in the process.

I was told this place is low on the drama, I hope so but we may have to see about that…LOL
These forums have gotten so bad with unneeded hate, I do not even like to post anything these days.
I have a few friends here already so I am hopeful this will become a new hang for me.

I look forward to the new experience, together lets make it a fun one. :crazy_face:

Peace
Shag

18 Likes

Welcome @shag. Hope you enjoy the new OG

Never heard this before. :thinking:

2 Likes

Wecome to the OG @shag

Here’s to the great times to come :beers:

2 Likes

I was told there was a big bust involving this site years ago

That’s a reason some of the old timers I know won’t post here

3 Likes

That must have been waay back in the day!

Welcome to OG!

3 Likes

There was Paps and all the servers were seized. People were arrested. Never heard anyone say the cops were running OG before though.

3 Likes

Hello @shag , welcome to OG. I have read much of the back story regarding the old site and nothing about cops running the site? Regardless this is a new day and a new OG. Welcome to the best grow community on the web, make yourself at home.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kiefereefer, @AROK, @shag. Never heard of cops running Overgrow back in the day, but todays a different day. Plant a seed.

4 Likes

@Stankonia
I most definitely will be!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @AROK and @Kiefereefer. Also to anybody I missed.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hi @shag, welcome to OG, You’ll love it here, no question about it, have fun.

1 Like

checks his balls

How old do you need to be creepy?

Welcome to OG all newbies!

7 Likes

Hi everyone
I’ve been medicating for a long time and finally I’ll have the opportunity to start my first grow this summer!
Really excited about it, can’t wait to taste the fruits.
Right now I’m on sponge mode learning/reading as much as I can before the time comes.
Thanks for sharing.
This is the way.
Peace, be free and stay high!

14 Likes

Wecome to the OG @FreeBotijo

Here’s to the being a sponge and diving down a rabbit hole or two or three… :beers:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @FreeBotijo , glad you could join us.

3 Likes

Hi @FreeBotijo, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, without a doubt. Enjoy…

2 Likes

Welcome @FreeBotijo ! If learning is your game, you’ve come to the right spot!

1 Like

Welcome, lots to absorb here that’s for sure!

1 Like

Salve! Wazzup farmers?

I’m a micro-grower from Brazil, and my english is so fucking bad, sorry about that.
I’m new here, but have some experience with our sacred plants.
I grow indoor in a small box to produce medicine to my family, and to my religious use.
Now the grow is off, but on next month i will active it again and will share with you this journey.
I hope everyone is okay, and gardens fill of flowers.

Regards.

Fé!!!

Aproveitar pra deixar um salve pros amigo que tô ligado que tão por aí @tiocranius @Bud_Weiser @Haxixandoamente nois cambada.

18 Likes

Hey bro

welcome to OG
make yourself at home

@Vertebrata add @mospri in the group

noix

4 Likes