Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

High all…
I have been growing for awhile now and have dabbled into breeding some…
I run soil under twin 600w hps in a 5x9room
Also running t5 veg.
Have grown outdoors as well as indoors.
I love learning and trying new things,and cant think of a better place to do that then Overgrow…
Thanks for having me…

P.S. This is BlackBerry kush bx x Cannalope Haze
I have worked this cross to an f5
Tastes like berry/moldy-hazy taste.
Good sativa high with taste and flower time of 60+ - days…20201027_221846

12 Likes

@Tokeymcweedy nice looking cross and a beautiful flower :slight_smile:

welcome to OG and please do a grow log of your work

we would love to see it

all the best and a great New year

Dequilo

7 Likes

Nice looking plant and welcome to OG! @Tokeymcweedy

4 Likes

Hey thanks so much! I’ll definitely start a journal, I’m about ten days out from harvest on my current run, have a bunch of other stuff ready to go. Thanks again for the welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome @Shiv9545 to the best site on the net!! Many like minded people and from all over the world. I am a newer grower, but am fascinated by the untouched land races. Looking forward to soaking up your knowledge!!

5 Likes

Welcome @mantismedgrower!!

5 Likes

Hi! I’m a seed collector and aspiring breeder from Finland. I started using cannabis when I was a teenager, about twenty years ago. I do consultation for a company working in the seed business over here and spend most of my free time educating myself about cannabis.

In fact, I visited Prague in 2019. Saw a few of my personal heroes at the Cannafest and smoked some Jack Herer by the bank of the river Vltava.

10 Likes

Hello everyone, I am a gardener and cannabis enthusiast who is primarily interested in strains that enhance physical and spiritual experiences. I use the plant to treat my PTSD primarily. I am into landrace and heirloom strains, glad to find fellow enthusiasts!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @FellaAndrene! waiting to here more about your experiences

3 Likes

Welcome @Shiv9545 , @Santiago_and_Dunbar , @mantismedgrower , @Tokeymcweedy , @FellaAndrene , and @RuamadraTheBard ! Great site for the exchange of knowledge, ideas, genetics, techniques. Good peeps here!!!

10 Likes

Welcome @Genki88 , @mrduckyjonez, @darkillusion and @District_Flora!!!

Welcome @Shiv9545 , @Santiago_and_Dunbar , @mantismedgrower , @Tokeymcweedy , @FellaAndrene , and @RuamadraTheBard !!

glad to see new folks with great backgrounds and interests - lots of the same here to find and\or join in the shared learning on our biggest hobby\obsession for most of us.

12 Likes

Welcome @District_Flora you will fit in here just fine they do a bunch of presentation runs.

Hey @Santiago_and_Dunbar I’ve never been on GC, all of my friends are here. Its a wonderful place. All the BS gets shutdown pretty quick. It can get a little hot some times but we’re only human.

Hey @Shiv9545 welcome! Leave weapons at the door please. Everyone here is super nice. No need for violence. :wink: Jkn. If you have any questions about how to use the site feel free to ask myself or anyone else. We will be glad to help.

What’s going on @mantismedgrower! Glad you finally found us. Looks like you have some experience under your belt. Working at a clone shop ay? I may have some questions for you about the business a little down the road once you get settled in. You should make lots of friends here with all those extra beans you got around :wink:.

@Tokeymcweedy BEAUTIFUL plant my friend. Welcome to the big OG!

Man we have a bunch of new growers I’m impressed!

Hey @FellaAndrene looking forward to see some of you’re breeding projects! Welcome.

Last but not least @RuamadraTheBard. Welcome. I cant wait to see you’re work. We all here share you enthusiasm for this plant here.

Everyone have a great time here. I will see you inside! :v:

10 Likes

Give me a shout anytime @LilJonB :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I am new to OG and looking forward to learning from the community. I have only a few years of grow experience, but am truly impressed by the preservation and co-op style sharing that I see going on here. Love indica hybrids, and growing indoors and outdoors. Curious to learn about tried and true strains that will set me up for success.
Greasy

11 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @Greasy!

7 Likes

Mornin folks. Just signed up and started a journal.
Been an outdoor grower only till the last few years.
Moved inside for weather and security reasons.
Recently gone medical too so looking to expand my knowledge and experience.
See a few familiar handles. @repins12. @Sasquatch. @darkillusion.
Mornin fellas. :wave::wave:
Hope everybody has a fantastic day growing.
:v::pray:

15 Likes

Glad to see you over here, my northern brother :+1::v:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Greasy and @Oldguy.

I hope you find everything you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to ask questions if the site is a little confusing on how it all works.

6 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome @Shadey.
Appreciated. :+1:
:v::pray:

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Greasy a great deal of my knowledge of this wonderful plant is from Overgrow. People here are awesome when it comes to helping people along there grows. Just give them a play by play of what your growing, lights your using, type of soil and so on. If you need recommendations to as what kind of Indica you are looking for they can point you in the right direction.

Hey @Oldguy! Love the handle. I’m glad you have decided to join us. We are like a big family here. If you have any questions about anything please ask. We love to help each other out.

Take it easy guys :v:

7 Likes