Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thanks, this is an awesome site. Looking forward 2 being apart of something great.

2 Likes

I like how you said that. You absolutely right. If you don’t mess nothing up you don’t gain that much experience do ya.
I love the TRUE history if hybrids as well. Welcome to Overgrow.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m like a sponge, I want 2 learn as much as I can. My currant setup 3 tents, turboklone machine, a bottle of 60ppm colloidal silver. And about 30 misc. Seeds. And now I’m gonna give it a try with distant stealth outdoor grows. I love this site.

4 Likes

Hey @MTL and @g1900, welcome! This is the place for us. Learn a lot, have fun, and enjoy!!!

3 Likes

welcome @MTL and @g1900 to og!

3 Likes

Hey Thanks! Happy grows to ya.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow everyone! We love it here and you probably will, too. We are really into helping each other and others. It’s addictive. Just ask anyone when you have a question. Hope all of your grows will be awesome! peace

3 Likes

@DougDawson Is your Shiva Skunk from old or new stock?

3 Likes

It came from Sensi Seeds so I would assume new stock buy can`t say for sure.

4 Likes

Hi guys, here River, from Europe!! Experienced farmer now starting commercial cannabis business. Already enjoying reading for a while, I pretend to be active member now.

13 Likes

Hello River, thanks for joining! Great to hear that EU is going legal!

9 Likes

Welcome everyone! Great adding to the community. If anyone has any questions just ask and many of this awesome community will be more than happy to help.

7 Likes

Hey River welcome to OG!, starting a pro grow in Europe , I am sure people will be real interested in hearing from you.

6 Likes

Welcome to everyone new :slight_smile: Hope you’re ready to get your learn on. Feel free to pop by my grow diary and say Hi

edit to make that easier ;D

7 Likes

Hi @River, welcome! From a first timer’s point of view, I can only say that you’ll love OG!

4 Likes

@River, welcome to Overgrow. Would love to see the genesis of a commercial op! What part of Europe are you?

3 Likes

Welcome @River, nice pick for name.

4 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Eagles009’s Garden

Welcome to OG @River and @Eagles009. Make yourselves at home and feel free to show off any of your good stuff. peace

7 Likes