Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Have a look around all sorts of awesome growers roaming around these parts. I’ve learned a lot over here.

4 Likes

I’m not a mod anymore.

3 Likes

That’s ok, I never was one :slight_smile: Still nice to meet another grower.

2 Likes

Hey @Jack. Good old Missouri huh? It’s nice there. To bad I can’t ever go back. Sounds like your ready to rock with your Santa Marta Colombian Gold. Be sure to start a grow diary. That’s an older strain I’d I’m not mistaken. Don’t mean it won’t be some fire tho!

4 Likes

Yup yup @UrbanMiffs! Always something popping off around these parts. We got bunch of seed Making strain saving folks! I know yall got your fair share of growers over there in the UK. The grass can’t be that bad. It’s been better in the states since some states became legal. I haven’t seen brick weed in forever. I remember back around “05” people would clam they got Arizona hydro when it was only some low mids. Anyone know the origins of this Arizona Hydro came from? Is it even a real thing. Or just something dealers jumped on board with?
Any who welcome to Overgrow where we Overgrow the world!

3 Likes

Hello to you Mr. @anon62804309. Who referred you to this wonderful site? You’re lucky. This is an awesome site. It’s good to have a safe space to discuss this hobby with people that love it as much as you do. Can’t wait to see some of your work. Don’t forget to do a grow diary. If you need any help navigating the site feel free to ask me or anyone else for that matter. We are happy to help! See you inside!

3 Likes

@Eagles009 did. He is a good guy. Thanks again

4 Likes

Hello Hemp. And welcome.

3 Likes

Hi @anon62804309 and @UrbanMiffs, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

2 Likes

hey welcome to OG @anon62804309 @Large-Gastropod @Jack and @UrbanMiffs ! if i missed anyone i am sorry, had some business to take care of and didnt log in yesterday.

3 Likes

Hi all Happy here, brand new to the growing scene ( on my second grow) ever . Looking forward to learning lots from what looks to be some of the best!
Thanks to @Eagles009 also see my buddy @anon62804309 good deal!!

Thanks in advanced !!

5 Likes

welcome to OG @HappyGoLucky21 !

1 Like

Ok all you new guys Hi :sunglasses:
And welcome aboard

Now show us your plants 🪴

Paps

3 Likes

First ever grow Auto White Widow. Currently just starting a new grow just sprouted.

Got this new you and playing with it =)

yes.PNG

10 Likes

KEL’S ORANGE SODA!!!

AHAHAHAAH

2 Likes

Classic right, had to get it even if it was over priced at the store =)

2 Likes

I do appreciate it.I didn’t see all that. You did great happy. I’m happy for you. I never see your tent. @HappyGoLucky21 . I don’t know how I missed it but I’m glad that you’re doing good with the autos. I am really impressed for a first time grower my friend thanks for hitting me up

3 Likes

Happy If I could give you 100 loves I would you know it. You’re gonna have to teach me how to make the wax. @HappyGoLucky21 you got a journal here?

1 Like

Anytime bud i just love learning new things with my medicine

Hopefully i am allowed sharing that here, sorry if not the right place.

4 Likes

We’re are new I think they understand they’ll get us in the right direction. @HappyGoLucky21

2 Likes