Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome back to the party, it’s better then ever.

I havnt grown anything since 2005, but when I saw overgrow was back, I pulled out my grow stuff and started my crop, which is going today. Check my profile for link.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG to all our new members :+1:

5 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about. There ain’t no hate here @Shadey

2 Likes

@Shiro it looks like u got a trifoliate takes a little longer to grow.

1 Like

Hi @Kevin, @Aberj3, @Derpterps, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hello to the OG family. I’m from the beautiful province of Nova Scotia Canada. I been growing for around 17 years and still learning every day. I have had my medical licence to grow and working on getting a commercial license for recreational now that it’s legal here in Canada. I have 3 of my own strains that I have been working on and will be entering one of them in the karma cup this year or next depending on if I think it is where it needs to be to compete.

13 Likes

Welcome @Kushking902 great to have more Canadians :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @Prisma , glad to see more jump aboard over here , from there , many old faces here you might recognise : )

2 Likes

@Prisma welcome aboard
Paps

4 Likes

Hey all, just wanted to say a quick hi and introduce myself a little. Long time tinkerer with breeding and now more interested than ever. Very keen to get involved here at OG and add some of my creations to the mix. Hopefully make some good friends too. Cheers and thanks for having me aboard :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi Foo-dog, welcome.

There are some great folk here to have discussions with on breeding and such topics.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m quite new to this particular forum but I can already see I should have found it years ago. Oh well, never too late to get stared. I think I’ll be able to contribute quite a bit here, especially among the down-under crew. I’m still learning the ropes though so go easy, I hate learning new sites, always takes a few days to get familiar. Cheers :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kushking and @Foo-dog . Glad you could join us.

3 Likes

Welcome to og @Foo-dog

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome @Chronickyle :woman:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @GrowingInThePines

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome @DougDawson

2 Likes

Welcome foo-dog. I’m looking forward to your input of info to the community. The more the merry.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard growinginthepines.

3 Likes

Nice to you here Kushking :+1: sounds like you are keeping yourself busy.

Set up a grow thread when you get a chance, so we can get a look at what your up too :wink:

I am in Hammonds Plains NS and there are 2 more here from NS as well.

6 Likes