Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi, my name is PadawanWarrior, and I’m a stoner. I’m just here to listen. Thanks.

3 Likes

I loved Nova Scotia. Let me date myself a bit, I used to travel with Bill Lynch shows across the east coast. My favorite bar was the Misty Moon. Any of that ringing a bell?

2 Likes

LOL, really glad to see you coming around here more brother.

2 Likes

It was an AA joke, lol. I had to go to AA meetings for outpatient after my parents sent me to rehab for weed. They actually sent me twice, and then to a halfway house after the second time, lol. Personally those meeting were a waste for me. I get that it helps some people, but to me it was just kinda like a pity session. No offense to those who have benefited from it.

4 Likes

Probably before my time buddy, I emigrated here 16 years ago :wink:

1 Like

Yes, it was before that :slight_smile: More like 30 or so years ago. Where did you come from?

2 Likes

I’m the real Shady.

One of my teachers nicknamed me that when I was in 8th grade after I kept fucking with people. I think he gave me the name after I shot a kid in the eye with a paper target in class. Poor kid came back with a patch the next day, lol.

2 Likes

London UK … :uk:

1 Like

Nice, I got a couple friends over there.

2 Likes

Lol.
178945f9-95cc-4e54-82f4-008d12bc42a1_256

2 Likes

You guys know how to make good fish and chips too, like the West Coast. Here in CO our best seafood is GB’s. I stop whenever I’m by one. I was spoiled in Seattle, and Denver is not a seafood place, but GB’s kicks ass.

2 Likes

Never said I was slim though.

2 Likes

So do the folks in NS. Man I lived on Deep fried Clams and chips or Donairs for much of my time there.

4 Likes

Fuck ya. That’s the one thing GB doesn’t have. That sucks because fried clams strips are one of my favorites. They do have calamari though, so I can deal with cod and calamari when I go. I even asked about the clam strips, but they said they weren’t popular here in CO, WTF is wrong with some of these Coloradans, lol?

I have to buy my own frozen ones. The Seapak ones are decent, but not quite the same as fresh.

seapak

4 Likes

Hellow manolos … meanwhile in the poor down under part of ____Tang.bmp

TGI Friday …

4 Likes

Thank You MTL!

1 Like

Not too far from me at all. I already have my journal started “ Kush Kings canna pharm”

2 Likes

I will check it out :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Derpterps and @Foo-dog !

2 Likes

Hey erybody, olcoot here, great site!
Old & slow,but I like to grow organic cannabis. I’m in the deep south, so Shhhhh! Secret squirrel here. I try to follow The REV when I can, waiting for the new book. Hope to learn lots here!

16 Likes