Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi @Habobanero, @WVMountainGhost, @Dirtron and @La0laEsMia, welcome to OG! You’ll have a great time here! Enjoy!

6 Likes

Hello! Another newbie headed your way. I’ve been learning how to grow for about a year, have a very small/minimal setup right now but doing my best and having fun with it. It looks like there a whole lot of things going on here and I’m excited to join in.

10 Likes

Welcome to the community @morecatslesspeople , glad you have come to join us.

4 Likes

Thank you very much. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi guys I’ve joined this sight to learn and share all about growing
I’ve done a few outdoor gorilla grows with regular seeds but now have a 1.2m square by 2m tall tent and a full spectrum led panel, and I’m currently on my third grow. Its been a huge learning curve to get this far with only internet for guidance.
Looking forward to meeting all you guys and girls.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @Jango , glad to see another grower join the community. Lots going on and lot’s to see. If you need anything just let me know, enjoy your time here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Doug, great to get a reply so quickly, :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome to all the newerbies…(that would be ppl newer than me).

I invent words all the time, sometimes they’re not typos.

Another Canuck here…

8 Likes

Who said I’m human?

1 Like

WELCOME ALL!!! To the wonderful OVERGROW world. We have a little bit of everything here. Pull up a chair and make urself at home. Ask plenty of questions if needed…

4 Likes

wqelcome to OG @morecatslesspeople and @Jango !

3 Likes

Thanks MTL, its going to be great chatting to experienced growers rather than sifting through endless contradicting articles on the net.
My first problem was getting a handle on running the LED grow light! :confused:

1 Like

Hey ladies and gents, TreeTop here. An old buddy and I used to spend hours on OG in the early 2000s for wisdom on all things cannabis. This community helped us design a homemade DWC system in which we pulled nearly 3/4 lb. from a 600 watt HID and a single Soma’s NYC Diesel plant with SCROG. We then did some soil runs with White Rhino and an unknown purple indica that was out of this world for a while. Essentially, just messing around (that’s a part of growing, right?) and trying new things that folks had recommended here.
I had to step away from the labor of love for a while due to legal troubles, moving, and other unpleasantries. Alas, after nearly 20 years, I’m jumping back in and couldn’t be more excited that this site is still around, and ppl are active! Cultivation will soon be legal in my East Coast state, so I’m doing due diligence to get caught-up with the times (my how things have changed), but mostly on the hunt for quality genetics right now, and will get started with some indoor soil first before probably going back over to DWC for those big yields. This was the best site hands down back in the day for cultivation, and from what I’ve seen, that’s still the case. Thanks for having me back and to those who have already shown love!

-TT

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @anon20530495 , glad you could join us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve only been here for a week and a bit but have been overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity I’ve been shown by seemingly everyone.

This is by far the best community i have found!

6 Likes

@Yetigrows I second that!

1 Like

True story @Yetigrows and @dirtron.

1 Like

Hi @morecatslesspeople and @Jango, and @anon20530495 (back again), welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

4 Likes

@Jango did u get ur problem with the led resolved? @anon20530495 welcome back! nice introduction, I never get tired of stories like ur’s. We are all here for the same reason. I am proud to b a part of something great. The wisdom, the creativeness, the generosity and the laughter this community brings to me. This place is very therapeutic for me. I am grateful to ALL the people here at OG…

3 Likes

Yep the problem was me underestimating the power of the light intensity and nearly toasted my first grow of four Girl Guide Cookies auto! :expressionless:

5 Likes