Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hello all, I just started growing again after a little unwanted break. Hopefully will have lots of good beans to share soon!

8 Likes

Hi @JohnnySeed, welcome to OG! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, Happy grows. :raccoon::+1:

2 Likes

Welcome Home @JohnnySeed ! Look around stay awhile, pull up a seat n drool like I do.

3 Likes

Hey all, relatively new grower here. I’ve had a few ups and downs already, but I’m starting to get the hang of it a bit. I prefer growing indoors with soil. At some point I’d like to go full organic but in the meantime I’ll probably just stick to whatever keeps the plants happy. Seems like a good crew here, so it’s nice to meet you. Cheers.

12 Likes

Welcome aboard @swampthang ,keep looking around n ask questions if u have any.

4 Likes

Hi @swampthang, welcome to OG! The place to be… You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Welcome everyone new to the community, welcome to. OG

4 Likes

Hi everyone. I thought overgrow was long gone based on discussions in other forums. A couple weeks ago I was surprised to learn OG is alive and well, and so far the site has been great for finding local resources.

I’m a long-time cactus grower and started with cannabis sometime around when cultivation was legalized in my region.

I’m really happy to see so many active users in my locality, and it seems like a friendly group here.

12 Likes

That’s how I started out, too… succulent, cactus, houseplant, special plant! :smile: Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome @iophophora! I was just like u, bouncing around with the other forums. I no longer do that OG is the real thing. U will see just stick around. I found the ego’s to be quite overwhelming on most others. Give it a chance look around, don’t b afraid 2 ask questions, u will b amazed at the talent here…

4 Likes

Already better welcoming committee on OG, this must be a good sign.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @lophophora.ca , you a fellow Canadian? Here are a couple threads that might interest you. Enjoy your time here :slight_smile: Lots to see and do.

5 Likes

Hi , I’m new here and already like what I see I can tell I’ll learn something everyday thanks @Indoornesian for referring me:)

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @Porkchop , Glad you could join us.

4 Likes

Hey @Porkchop ,happy to see you finally made it to OG. Enjoy your time in the community of OverGrow’ers, stoner stuff!

4 Likes

I have some cactus seeds I’ve been meaning to sprout for a while, come to think of it.

6 Likes

Hi @Porkchop, welcome to OG! Have fun!

3 Likes

Hey Guys,

I’ve been reading through this forum for quite some time. Finally decided to start growing and a lot of the members here posted amazing information that helped me decide the “how’s”. Excited to meet and learn from the experts!

Thanks!

-Trout

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @I_am_Trout , glad you could join us. I am not expert by any stretch of the imagination but it’s nice to meet you anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes