Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thanks Bullskinner, I am eager to learn and grateful for any advice. I get what you mean about a short season. I wish I would have found this place a few months ago.

5 Likes

Thanks Abbbian, much appreciated.

3 Likes

Welcome to og everyone. And welcome fellow cdn @Chaz

6 Likes

Welcome to the new og’ers!

4 Likes

Welcome Chaz.
I have little doubt you will find what you are looking for here, because it’s ALL here!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @PurpNGold74 and @Chaz !

3 Likes

Thank you gentlemen for the warm welcome. I like it here!

4 Likes

Its definitely all warm and fuzzy around here. Nice folks indeed.

4 Likes

Welcome. They have eye candy here!!! :joy:

2 Likes

Hey welcome. I recognize that picture. Lol have fun

2 Likes

Hello. Enjoy the ride. Have a buzz!

2 Likes

There’s so much cool shit here! Like all the cool stuff is at your fingertips. I’m trying to find a breeder that I can learn from, I’m working on a new bubblegum… thanks for the warm welcome!

3 Likes

@JohnnySeed Not sure if its still available, but I have a couple friends who LOVE Indiana/Illinois Bubblegum. I think it was at Mosca Seeds last I saw… grain of salt though. Never tried or grown myself

Yooo @anon62804309

3 Likes

I’m grabbing up some CBD seeds. I don’t have like a huge selection of seeds but I have some Green Crack and some ILGM AK-47, handful of others. If you make a trade post link me in it, maybe we can figure something out. And welcome! This place is great.

3 Likes

I got a bodega bubblegum from gps and am gunna cross it with my fruitiest funk. And then hunt though those. I should have beans to pass out if anyone wants to to help me hunt some funk… it might be a while til I find the pair to make the babies…

5 Likes

Best of luck man!

2 Likes

Very Beautiful. Good story. It will happen for you. One Love

2 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about a country boy. Look though the forest. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: nice work.

2 Likes

I think gps used the Indiana bubblegum and crossed it with stardawg. I’m just getting my feet wet with breeding plants, like almost a year now… I don’t want to just chuck pollen( not saying there’s anything wrong with that) I want something special that’s worth sharing and smoking up a storm! Looking for those sticky, skunky, funky, fruity, frosty nuggets!

2 Likes

Thanks for the message. I will contact you about a trade first. I’m still figuring out how to use this site. I think I’m sending you a personal message but not sure. I’ll find out when I click the button.

By the way the cbd strain I have is Freedom Dream.

4 Likes