Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi and welcome to all you people who have just joined OG, not been here long myself. Have a look around and join in the fun :blush::facepunch:

7 Likes

Hi everyone.

Found the forum via searching for BOG Seeds. Had been on my list to try and then heard about his health issues.

I still consider myself a new grower, trying to learn. Started with auto flowers and interested in learning about photos. This also got me interested in growing more food, too. It’s fun to see new life.

Before trying to grow, I always had the perception that growing was super complicated and full of chemicals. While it can be that way, and is certainly complex, I’m drawn toward more of the “no till” style of growing and outdoors.

Being in San Francisco, growing outdoors might be a bit ambitious.

Anyway, thanks for having me.

19 Likes

Welcome to og!

4 Likes

Happy Seed Here! :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Hi there happy seed

Welcome aboard

Paps

5 Likes

Welcome to og @the_happy_seed and @littlefunions

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Littlefunions and @the_happy_seed
I’m relatively new here but found this place to be ultra welcoming and there’s so much knowledge and generosity here you won’t wanna leave! Enjoy!

12 Likes

Welcome to the community @Littlefunions and @the_happy_seed , glad you could join us.

4 Likes

Welcome to all the new OG’ers from one barely out of training wheels!

5 Likes

Hello, medical grower in Canada. Run in DWC with a Marshydro TS3000 in a 4x4 with a small veg and clone area to keep it mostly perpetual. I have mostly run locally developed strains but recently got 9# hammer by Jinx and got some Irie genetics on their way. Love this hobby and nerding out on all the details and learning.

11 Likes

There’s a bunch of us around…

4 Likes

Welcome 2 the OG! @Littlefunions and @the_happy_seed . It’s always great 2 have new people here. Look around and have a blast. There’s lots growin on here at the OG.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Qtip you’ve come 2 the right place.

1 Like

Hi @the_happy_seed, welcome to OG! the place to be! Enjoy!

1 Like

Salutations Family :v:

I am a new grower from NB Canada. I have about 5 years experience cultivating. I like think of myself as a perfectionist gypsy poet seeking my place & time, the ideal fragrance & the perfect rhyme.

1st Grow Outdoor - Early Durban (Flying Dutchman), Holland Hope (Dutch Passion), Kalashnikova (Greenhouse)

2nd Grow Indoor - White Rhino (Canuk Seeds), Red Dragon (Barney’s Farm), Killer Kush Fast (Sweet Seeds)

3rd Grow Indoor - Killer Kush (Sweet Seeds)

4th Grow Indoor - God’s Holy Breath (Jordon Of The Islands) 16 strain pheno hunt

5th Grow Indoor - God’s Holy Breath (Jordon Of The Islands) Top 3 phenos

6th Grow Indoor - God’s Holy Breath # 15 (Jordon Of The Islands) Soil 9 plants 4x4 26 oz

7th Grow Indoor - Sunday Punch (Elev8 Seeds), Cake & Ice Cream (Elev8 Seeds), Huckleberry Punch (Elev8 Seeds) * in progress :crossed_fingers:

Sorry that list was longer than I realised. :face_with_monocle:

I have an Environmental Technologies diploma & strive to work with Nature. I love learning & teaching. I am currently growing indoors, in soil, under an optic 650s using Ucann Organics & Botanicare products.

I join this community very happily. I can’t wait to see where this road takes me.

Ras Gandharva

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @RasGandharva , glad you came to join us. If you are so inclined check out the Canadian thread :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the best community on the interwebs

5 Likes

Cheers @DougDawson! I’ll will certainly do that thank you. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG! @RasGandharva that was a cool intro. Look around n make urself at home.

2 Likes

We must have had some overlap in our online communities… are you are Reddit or sharetheseeds?

Poppies are an obsession of mine and what got me into gardening in the first place. What cultivars/varietals do you grow?

4 Likes