Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

hey @NoTelling welcome to OG!! awesome first post!

2 Likes

Welcome @NoTelling , glad you could join us.

2 Likes

Thanks @corey . re: the plants - A blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

4 Likes

Thanks @Who .

3 Likes

Thanks for having me @DougDawson .

3 Likes

Lol! They sure do

1 Like

hello there overgrow!
i kinda wish i had found this place earlier - i’m coming mostly from icmag. i’ve been growing for myslef for ten years and i love it. i’ve been reading up a lot of threads these past few weeks and i think i found my people. i love to make seeds. i’m making seeds right now and usually pollinate a lower bud every run, just to have a back up, or see what might could happen, or just because. i’d really like to start a seed run to get to know all you fine folks i just need to decide what to run. i will be starting a thread soon.
i’m growing in two homemade boxes that are now sub-irrigated planters with diy leds. its great and i love it for never having to worry about watering, but i have had problems with mold in late flower. i’m harvesting one box on friday - it has 4 mandala beyond the brain, 2 useful seeds chocolate diesel s1, and 1 highlighter a11 x a11xf13. the box was fully seeded with frozen a11 x a11xf13 pollen from 6 males. i was able to hit some lowers of the choco diesel with some verdant green c4dd pollen.

12 Likes

Hello @antheis, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @antheis , glad you could join our little community.

2 Likes

Welcome home @antheis ! Looking forward 2 checking out ur setup.🪴

2 Likes

To all the kindred spirits who crossed the OG Threshold, W-E-L-C-O-M-E!!! Stay a spell, please DON’T be hesitant to ask questions, relay your experiences, all here are seekers of knowledge. NO HAND SITTERS PERMITTED!!! If you’ve been wandering in the MJ Wilderness, you’re H-O-M-E!!! Do stay safe, take special care, and indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Just so you’ll know, any of my future Giveaways, ALL of you qualify!!! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG No Telling looks like your’re off to a good start with those two mate👍

1 Like

Hi antheis welcome to OG, dig in and have fun☺

1 Like

Welcome to OG UtahGetMeTwo, so many new people joining in the fun, get acquainted and have fun mate☺

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @antheis , excellent first post! but your no newcomer really, only here. Look forward to your posts.

2 Likes

Thanks @Jango!

5 Likes

Welcome @antheis @NoTelling
super friendly community here, don’t be afraid to ask questions if you have any.

4 Likes

Hey OG!
JustKanna here,
I’m from a small town in Southern Ontario, Canada. Been a long time lurker on a lot of forums including og, so I’m stoked to join some conversations and share some pictures I’ve taken over the years. I’m a big time seed freak, and love to collect from my favourite breeders, like Bodhi, Stray, Karma, Archive etc.
I also enjoy seed-making(chucking) as a hobby and means to preserve lines I enjoy growing.
Thanks for having me!

15 Likes

Hi and welcome JustKanna, great you joined us all at OG, have fun☺

5 Likes

Welcome fellow Canadian gardener!

5 Likes