Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hello everyone im new just wanted to introduce myself, been looking around on here and this is a awsome place, i myself have chronic pain in both ankles due to them being crushed, so trying to deal with it, tried the cbd but dont work for me, so now just try to learn how to do my own medicine, which i trying to find beans to start, but any way from what ive read, you guys rock,

9 Likes

@Worstsideman63 welcome to the asylum. Dinner is at dinner time. Lunch is at lunchtime. Breakfast is at….well, you know….breakfast time.

Seriously we’re here when you need us

3 Likes

Thank you that means alot, glad to find people who care about people

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @BERZERK , @OldSchoolNewKid , @Worstsideman63 !
This place is amazing. Filled with great folk of all kinds, more info than you could try to consume in one space and a lot of love & generosity! Enjoy your time here!

6 Likes

thecrazster here im from arizona and ive been lurking on og for the past couple days but now im ready to interact with all you fine people of og

10 Likes

Welcome man glad you’re here @thecrazster :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome @thecrazster, looking forward to seeing what you end up too here with fellow like-minded folks! :smiley:

2 Likes

thanks for the warm welcome man and im loving this community so far from the generosity to the kindness. one of the best communitys ive seen in a while.

5 Likes

ill probably be engaged in conversations daily with all these kind folks. loving this community so far :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi @thecrazster, welcome to OG! You can’t go wrong here! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome @thecrazster to the party!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Welcome to OG @OldSchoolNewKid and @Worstsideman63

5 Likes

Nice to meet you and welcome to OG! would of left you a like but i am out, will try to remember lol

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Worstsideman63 , @thecrazster come on in and get involved with the greatest show on earth.:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Indeed, WELCOME!!! Up here in “The County”, glad to see another Mainer here. You’ll find MANY more, I assure you. Hope to pick your brain in the future, with your permission, of course. Stay awhile, stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hello folks newly licensed medical patient! yes finally! winnipeg canada is home and cant wait to learn how to grow some top shelf meds instead of paying 40 for an eigth of dry garbage government crap! now time to hunt for some genetics!

11 Likes

Hey @204medismoke , welcome to OG. Glad you could join us. I am in Ontario myself. There are tons of great genetics around here from some really great growers. Have a look around and keep an eye out, always something floating around.

5 Likes

Welcome 2 the OG! @204medismoke enjoy the wealth of knowledge floating around here.

5 Likes

thank you!

4 Likes