Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thank you doug

2 Likes

Hi all~ I’m just an ole fart lookin to grow better & better . I live in a non-friendly state in US , a little paranoid about posting but i’ll get over it . I see a lot of peeps here from other forums i frequent , bring on the knowlege !

16 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Crazy1 .

5 Likes

Hi @Crazy1, welcome to OG! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome @Crazy1 you’ve come to the right place. Lots of friendly people here and lots and lots of experienced growers.

5 Likes

Long time lurker (like from OG overgrow days.) Closet grower supplying meds for myself to help with my anxiety and pain. Started in soil, then did hydro for a bit (PPK) and now back in the soil chasing terpenes with no-till. Just want to feel like im part of a community, im working on my anxiety stuff and people interactions are difficult for me so hoping this will help chatting with people on here. I have learned so much from this page so im excited to be more involved.

15 Likes

Welcome Big E
Glad you decided to join and introduce yourself. As you’ve seen this is a great place to learn about growing weed but stay for the community.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Crazy1 and @big-E-tallz

6 Likes

Welcome @big-E-tallz & @Crazy1 ! Have fun getting lost in this wonderland with the rest of us… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

…there are bean-lovers… EVERYWHERE!

5 Likes

Welcome to og @crazy1 and @big-E-tallz you will like it here alot of friendly peeps, like one big family

6 Likes

Welcome @204medismoke to the party!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Crazy1

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG big-E-tallz!

2 Likes

Welcome, to become a better breeder, that is great I will sure listen to what you say, I am preparing to begin doing some myself

3 Likes

Hi @big-E-tallz, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @big-E-tallz! enjoy the info.

2 Likes

Welcome @BERZERK , @OldSchoolNewKid , @Worstsideman63 @big-E-tallz & @Crazy1 ! Cheers ya’ll enjoy the space, peace!

7 Likes

Thanks man , its a pleasure to be part of this comunity.

6 Likes

I haven’t dropped in this thread for a while and it’s great to see all the new blood flowing in. A lot of forums are losing peeps to social media but we’re a growing concern here!

When the good growers get tired of putting up with all the drama and BS at other sites they migrate here and the nOObs become good growers a lot faster.

Welcome all!

:peace:

20 Likes

@LabRat 120% accurate! (it’s just science folks).

5 Likes