Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the OG @Lesnah !

Looking forward to seeing pics of the seeds from Azure from back in 2018/19 popped . Hopefully you had a good germ rate?

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

@Lesnah Welcome bub! Chillest, most giving place on the interwebs!

5 Likes

tenor-3575596633

5 Likes

Welcome to the party @BU2B @Lesnah ! Hope to see you around the boards!

☆DJSF

3 Likes

@OG Howdy yall , Good to be back and hope to find plenty of old friends. So happy to see growers making the world greener or in my case Purple. Still miss CW and the many breeders who I’ve lost contact with , and those we lost along the way. OG was always a home away from home. I’ll post my old ID later. Have a high day .

15 Likes

Hey @BuzzLiteYr great to hear that you found your way back to the party! Hope to see you around! :green_heart::v::sunglasses:

Check this thread out, when you have time!

☆DJSF

5 Likes

Welcome back @BuzzLiteYr , still a number of users here from the original Overgrow, check that link posted above when you get a chance and you will likely find someone from the past :v:

3 Likes

Hey @BuzzLiteYr, welcome to OG!
:v: :v: :v: :v:

4 Likes

Welcome back @BuzzLiteYr !

I would tell you your going to love it here but you already know :wink:

Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

There you are. I missed you Buzz!

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Welcome back @BuzzLiteYr :metal: :metal: :metal:

4 Likes

Hi @BuzzLiteYr!! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!! Have fun!

2 Likes

Welcome back to OG @BuzzLiteYr!

4 Likes

Hello! I am happy to have joined the group. I live in Northern Illinois USA. I have been growing my own for about a year and am looking for information about growing and more. Mostly experience growing outdoor but some indoor as well.

18 Likes

Welcome to OG @maglandrace , make yourself at home, you are going to love it here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @maglandrace! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Thanks. I am going to try and start a thread of my favorite strain to grow. #magLandrace also known as Iranian landrace.

8 Likes

Very cool, we love Landrace strains. If you need any help navigating around while you get used to the place just tag me, I am usually around and happy to help. :v:

1 Like

Welcome to the party @maglandrace ! Glad you made it! I am a fellow midwesterner as well! Hope to see you around!

☆DJSF

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @maglandrace :metal: :metal: :metal:

4 Likes