Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO SUCH AN AMAZING PLACE TO BE!!

8 Likes

Hah. The jimmy jab games.

2 Likes

Hello everyone I was a member back in the late 90’s nice to see the place has not change that much!

15 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Durtbird :raising_hand_woman:t3: glad to have you here!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Hi @Durtbird! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!

3 Likes

Welcome back @Durtbird. Check out this thread to find some other original members

4 Likes

Welcome back @Durtbird :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

WoW! How could I have missed finding you guys all these years? Better late than never! I’m a 65 year-old living soil grower in SE Asia, in-real-life specializing in propagating critically endangered plant species. Thailand just last month took a jump and decriminalized ganja…nobody seems to really know what the ‘rules’ are yet, but nobody’s waiting to find out! No more having to hide in the jungle - full-sun here we come! Really looking forward to spending a lot of time here, seems like a lot of knowledge packed in one place. Thanks to everyone for your knowledge sharing!

27 Likes

@Esmereldaspike has come to join us here on OG. In real life she’s the future wife :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but she wants to grow out a little auto and learn some stuff. So be nice…not the OGers. I mean you esmerelda :rofl::100::kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Always nice me, the cheek on you! Canny wait to get my little ones growing! :heart::kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome my friend

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Ironfreak, @Tlander, @Esmereldaspike Esmer !
Welcome back to the OG @Durtbird !

@Ironfreak :green_heart: ethnobotanicals! Can’t wait to hear about more about your journey in ethnobotanicals.

There is a ton of great info on the OG for your endeavor into Cannabis. I am sure you will also find info into other ethnobotanicals on the OG as well. :wink:

@Durtbird Welcome back to the OG!

Glad you could make it! I can see that you are already in “absorbing mode”. You joined the OG only 9 hours ago and already have 3 hours of read time. :star:
I can’t wait to see the wonderful sativa’s in your garden…

@Esmereldaspike Glad you made it to the OG. I am sure your Auto grow will be great as you have @anon58740919 aka “the future husband” to assist you… :seedling:

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Cheers for welcoming the lady brother :100::green_heart:

She was always gandering over my shoulder at OG shenanigans so told her jump on board. She can see why she gets widowed so often now :joy:

I’ll do my best to teach her. Hoping some other better auto growers chime in to help though :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome Maddawg, rains rolled in this afternoon so I got some exploration time in! Looks like there’s years of stuff to go through here. Eatin’ it up!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Tlander , really cool things are opening up in your part of the world. Happy growing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the party @Ironfreak , @Tlander @Esmereldaspike !!

Great to have you back, OG!! @Durtbird !

Hope to see you on the forums! If you have any questions… drop me a message! :green_heart::v::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

5 Likes

Hi @Tlander! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!

2 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson ! It IS an amazing time to be here right now. T’land society reacts like that…when it was outlawed almost everyone just dropped it overnight. Now with the reversal, everyone just picked it up again overnight! The local liquor distributor has a rack of 50 plants for sale out in front of the store! I gave him a sack of my living soil mix two weeks ago and he’s clamoring for more! I’m just praying one of my staff has a Grandpa back home who never quit and has been growing the same genetics we remember from the 1960-70’s!

12 Likes

Welcome to the overgrow community :raising_hand_woman:t3:

@alwaysnoob is also from Asia.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Whats up im RIS, a rookie indoor grower from California, looking to gain as much knowledge as possible, i grow in soil now but am getting into hydro. I have mostly AC Infinity or Vivosun gear with a Vivosun 4000 and spider farmer 4000 as well.
Thanks for reading.

19 Likes