Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hello!
I’m new here, from southwestern VA. I’m looking forward to learning from everyone and growing my own. I am a success gardener and can’t wait to try my hand at cannabis.

Id be interested in getting to know some locals, if you are near a city with a big chair downtown, DM me :wink:

19 Likes

Welcome to the OG @AppalachianBiscuits!

Many folks have come to the OG and started their 1st grow on the OG.
This wonderful OG community will do our best to assist you so that you have a successful grow.

I would say read a bit and when you are ready, just jump right in!
The OG community will take care of you.
There are awesome growers here to assist you for all kinds of different growing methods.

I could go on and on but trust me the OG will take care of ya!

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @AppalachianBiscuits ! Happy that you made it! Hope to see you around! :seedling::v::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

5 Likes

Greetings! Just an old school grower who enjoys talking shop and growing beautiful plants. Mainly a sativa guy, I enjoy searching for classic landrace strains. Also like a nice indica occasionally, and usually grow a ton of Blueberry. Feel free to say hi anytime.

16 Likes

I like the cut of your jib! I’m mainly a sativa gal, looking for my perfect strain. I’d love a solid everyday strain. Something sativa and CBD leaning, an auto I can grow outside.

8 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Doobs !

It looks like you have come to the exact right place…

@oldjoints just started a Sheelavathi 100% Sativa run that you may be interested in checking out :arrow_double_down:

I look forward to seeing you around the OG!

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you very much. It’s always nice to be amongst family.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @AppalachianBiscuits and @Doobs

2 Likes

Nice name. I’m originally from the Blue Ridge Mountains myself.

5 Likes

Thanks. :+1: Nice place you guys have here.

3 Likes

I’m in the SE but I do go camping in your mountains ever summer though.

3 Likes

Hey @AppalachianBiscuits ,
Welcome to OG! Don’t know if you’ve found this thread yet Virginia Is For Lovers - #63 by VAhomegrown
Hope you are well~ Crunchy

3 Likes

Hi @Mr.greenbee, @AppalachianBiscuits and @Doobs! Welcome to OG! You’ll both like it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

4 Likes

Welcome Doobs and Noobs We’ve been waiting on you!

ssmokeit

3 Likes

Hi :raising_hand_woman:t3: @AppalachianBiscuits and @Doobs. Welcome to the OG community.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m new on here and would like to introduce myself. I love growing everything… weed, food, flowers…me… :smiley:

16 Likes

Welcome to OG!!!

5 Likes

16 Likes

Look what the :cat2: dragged in, welcome warrior :wink: ok, most won’t understand that but @Cjs_72 will :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks man… much love brother

4 Likes