Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Yeah that’s definitely what I was thinking. The raised beds that I’m using are up against one of my walls so that it provides shade for the late afternoon, but in July and August I gotta do something for that mid day beat down as well.

I’ll be sure to get a grow log going or post some pictures as the summer goes on. Only got two seedlings about a month old going right now but you all have inspired me to pull the trigger on some more and let the experimenting begin!

2 Likes

Happy to help a fellow Arizonian out in that mission, did a couple seed runs and have jack herer and white rhino seeds in abundance, shoot me your addy and I’ll mail some over to ya when I get my hose washers in :wink: I can share my tea recipes with ya as well if ya like :wink:

4 Likes

what’s up boomer! glad to have you at overgrow. you sound like a redditor that i mentioned overgrow to a few days ago. if so, i’m happy to see you could make it! and even if you’re not, i’m still happy you could make it.

it looks like you’ve already got hooked up with @AzSeaindooin420. he’s an awesome guy, super active on og, and has got a nice network of other desert grower buddies, so i’m sure there’ll be lots to learn and share.

4 Likes

Hello OG,

I’ve been gardening for a while and around other forums. A friend suggested I join here.

I’m currently getting ready for outdoor.

Here’s my 2021 garden

Happy to be here.

Peace :v:

28 Likes

Welcome to OG brother…
Glad you could join us…
Nice garden/jungle :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

@Tracker Glad to see you made it over to the “OG”

Excited to see this year’s raised bed grow.

Here’s to another adventure. :call_me_hand:

You may want to check this out when you have a moment.
You may recognize THCeed.

2 Likes

Before Reddit I was pretty active on rollitup back in the day but after hearing about the history of OG I had to check it out. Glad we’re in a legalization era and most of us can come out of the shadows and enjoy our passion without paranoia. I’m sure I’ll be talking to you all very soon, thank you for all the kindness and help. This is a truly awesome community from what I’ve seen so far. Cheers

11 Likes

Welcome to OG Tracker although I am still new I think you will really like it here. Lots of members are incredibly friendly and knowledgeable it is a real fun site to be part of

4 Likes

Hi @Tracker, welcome to OG. You’ll love it here, guaranteed. Have fun.

3 Likes

Welcome to @Tracker

2 Likes

Sooner? Just wondering.

Welcome to OG @Tracker ! Hope you enjoy your time here

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Tracker :raising_hand_woman:

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Hey OG community!

I was a long time lurker of the original site and that is what helped spark my interest and love of this plant and the community surrounding it. I sure learned a lot and so happy to see it back in action!

I’ve had a few indoor and outdoor grows under my belt and still learning.

I’ve always grown in soil and started using bottled nutrients which I still have - don’t want to waste them - but I just mixed up my first batch of sub cool super soil so looking to get that going this year at least for some outdoor plants that will be set with a drip system and less daily maintenance/attention.

I love all strains but my main interest lies in finding some of the energetic sativa strains I’ve been fortunate to experience in the past. Most memorable are some quality Mexican strains I got in oaxaca a while back and some homegrown from friends on the island of guam.

I’m interested in preserving some of the landrace or heirloom strains and mostly growing the strains that you won’t see on a dispensary shelf like some hazes ect.

That said, I’ve also dealt with pain issues and love the plant for its medicinal benefits and relief you can find without the use of addictive opiates, and use those for medicine for myself and family so there will be some cbd and indica plants in the mix in occasion.

Most recent grow:
Casey Jones clones I acquired from dispensary, in the end they came out good but I had my first experience with mites with these cuts. Also did an outdoor open pollination of Willy g Lebanese high cbd and pollinated the Casey Jones at the same time.

Currently running-
mr nice Neville’s skunk - only one female that had a more afghan / squat structure and fruity smell

Cbd crew/mr nice cbd therapy- 2 different females, both uniform and vigorous

Snowhigh high mountain sativa which is Chiapas x Michoacán GPB I believe. I had a male from this one pollinate some of the cbd therapy and Neville’s skunks on a winter patio grow, hopefully they finish up enough the seeds mature and I have one female in a small container and a larger mom vegging that I may use for some outdoor since he mentioned some intersex issues when grown indoors.

Anyway - I blaberred on enough and hope to try and give back to this community in the way of documenting some of the lesser grown strains that I may have in the refrigerator and documenting some of my preservation runs or pollen chucks down the road…

Smoke em if you got em!

25 Likes

Welcome to OG @Elpolloloco
Glad to have you onboard with us…
Nice plants… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks alwaysnoob!

I should’ve put up how they looked before I had some ph issues I think but they’ve been pretty happy as of late!

1 Like

hello new here cant wait to read forum ,i like indicas but will smoke any type,smoking molded grape and skullcap at the minute

11 Likes

Looks great welcome aboard buddy

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Elpolloloco

Gotta quarantine those new cuts!

3 Likes

Thanks Pinescented and Isn’t that the truth!

Not that I enjoyed having them, but I adapted and overcame and learned more by having them so it was a good learning experience for sure! I’d rather prevent them going forward though!

2 Likes