Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

I live in the high desert currently. True high desert. Just north west of riverside area. I lived in Sacramento 2016-19. Back to socal lol. I hell-a like it better in sac. But desert is in my blood. And all my life is down here. Thank you everyone for the very warm welcome.
I have 3 tents and my outdoor. 2x2 2x4 and 4x4. Plus some decent square footage out back. I remain 215 compliant because the recreational laws suck. For me to make a journal I just start up in the different categories? @DougDawson Hey Doug!!! Thank you for you help and assistance! Always positive vibes send to everyone.

9 Likes

Welcome! I lived in Anza for a while and FL most of my life, Just moved to the NE. Sounds like you fit right in here. :wave:

2 Likes

Wheres the appropriate place to start journals. I’m sorry for posting this in the wrong place. @DougDawson sorry to bother so soon. Lol. I’m taking you up on your offer.

3 Likes

No problem, anytime. Post them at this link for indoor.

And this one for outdoor.

1 Like

I don’t think I have permission yet maybe? I can’t find where to start up. Like to post a new thread

4 Likes

Yes, the site works on a trust level system. So you need to move up in rank a bit. The first couple levels are super easy to reach. Read through the OP in this thread and It will tell you what you can and cannot do for now. You will be able to post a journal in no time.

2 Likes

I’m got it fast like you said boss.

You rock man! Thank you! Iv posted my 50 million strain grow lmao. Plus my pure California project. I just gotta get used to the layout. So far it’s awesome.

3 Likes

Cool bud, I am almost always around, lol. Just tag me if you need anything, happy growing fellow gardener.

Welcome @McKushin glad you signed up, I to lived in fl, for alot longer than I would have liked… :grinning: I also lived in Riverside liked it there also, but I am now in Washington state

2 Likes

Hi all, jimijam here!
I stumbled on this forum because I think I was looking up Torreon Violet
which I learned is probably a Zacatecas landrace strain. I just remember seeing that in hightime in the transatlantic market as “Seedy Psychedelic”
Anywho… hope everyone is well and keep on growing!
cheers
JJ

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @jimijam

Welcome @jimijam whatever it is you seek I’m pretty sure someone here has got it.

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @jimijam!

Your blueberry muffin grow is looking fabulous!

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

Welcome to OG @McKushin & @jimijam :seedling: enjoy it :pray:

Hi @jimijam! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!

1 Like

Welcome and happy Saturday @jimijam!

2 Likes

welcome @jimijam this is awesome community you joined up with here. Enjoy

Salve, Welcome & Thank you for joining this amazing community @McKushin @jimijam and all those who’ve joined since I last said hello to our newcomers! This is an amazing community filled with all sorts of awesome people and great information. I hope you will come to find a safe place to learn and grow and share along with some great OG vibes!

Overgrow the World!
w/ Love,
Marola

3 Likes

Hi everyone!
I’m in Australia, micro grow for personal, coco, blumat, tents, DIY led, ac infinity…
I’m a 2x2 grower, do you guys have a 2x2 club?
Hope to see you around!

17 Likes

Welcome @Myusernamewastaken

1 Like