Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome @mainerJ glad you made it here for the Copa grow. Which pack did you get from dcse? I have fast purple going right now.

1 Like

i replied in pm back to you @ Indicana-Jones to see if that helps build up the requirements to get to move up on the trust level scale. i just finished up with copa’s ancient sunshine. [ssdd x ancient og f2]. perhaps not as frosty as some of the photos i have seen of copas gogi work but not far from it. i searched high and low to no avail but would love to get some of “copa goji worked seeds” in the process of trying to pop crazy bitch, project 25, gsdf6, and “the maine event” for this years outdoor. thank you for the welcome.

5 Likes

@Indica-Jones forgot to mention i also have ancient skunk , ancient og f3, secret chief, and vale tudo. so eager to try them all. i have been realy impressed by copa’s gear so far.

3 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Thank you very much looking forward

1 Like

Hey @mainerJ , this link will explain how to move up trust levels :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

thank you Mr. @DougDawson. congrats on member of the month! i have looked but so far have been unable to find out what the squares after the user name mean. could you please enlighten me? if i counted right you have 18 of them.

1 Like

I think those squares are indicative of the number of posts/replies.

Thanks @mainerJ . Those squares or pips as they call them mean very little to nothing. You acquire them when your posts are liked, that’s the only way. So as time goes along they will just keep building. They serve no real purpose and give you nothing but a number of green dots beside your name. As for counting them I just don’t bother, as I say they give you no advantages, it’s just part of the forum software. Here is the algorithm used.

This is the current function (x-axis likes, y-axis karma pips )

5 Likes

I don’t think your PMs are unlocked yet. Just keep posting and interacting with people and your privileges will unlock quick enough. That’s a pretty good line up. These are the first copas I have grown and they have already interested me in growing out some of his main gear.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that should be changed to member of the year by now

He’s been member of the month as long as I’ve been on here

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Coming in to introduce myself! This community has already been so amazing to me. I can’t wait to get to know everyone

11 Likes

Once again I’ve been slacking on this thread so, welcome @Heather420 and all other newcomers. Happy to have you all here! :v::v:

4 Likes

Hi @Heather420, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!! Have fun!

3 Likes

Good you made it to this thread to say hi, we already met but let me again say welcome to OG :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @Heather420

May your journey through the “OG” be what you were looking for…

Take care and see you around the OGverse

3 Likes

Hello everyone my name is sara and I’m from canada. I am a new member to this forums but I have came across overgrow back in 2018 and now I’m here again in the future I hope to grow hella plants and maybe also in the future be able to grow and show every few days at least and alright thank you for letting me know if package is with the post office still or if it’s outside the house or on the truck waiting to be delivered

7 Likes

I found the link !!! Hi everyone I am Oldg !

I grow a bit of ganja for my medical condition and live in Canada…when i got my prescription i got a grow doctor and went for the grow my own script…i can now grow 29 plants…and I really like big plants so i grow them bigger.

I started growing about…8 years ago when my wife was diagonsed with brain cancer…i found the strains that helped her and grew them…she died because brain cancer BLOWS…but i am 100% ok…life is what happens when you make other plans…and as time went on i fell in love with a widow…who cared for her husband and we are madly in love and married 3 years this summer. :smiley:
I have a 5 x 10 room that i bloom in…6 tents of various sizes that i veg/breed/grow in…i made a place in my basement segretated from that general grow so if i play with pollen its not so bad.

An ogre in a pollen factory…i am a very big dude…what can ya do???

I make hash…rosin…dabs…and smoke a lot of weed…but it does mitigate the conditions. :smiley: and i love to be elevated.

I look forward to reading up on various peoples methods for hash…and rosin …growing…all of it.

And posting some pics…after a few years…i am now pretty much all ROLS with a few bubblers here and there.

Smoke em if you got em…happy to be here.

I am also on phenos…same name same dude… Lets grow this shit !!

19 Likes

Welcome to OG @OldG

5 Likes

Always good to have an @OldG on the OG.

Well at least you can grow a couple plants with your set up! :wink:

I cant wait to see your posts in the OGverse!

Here’s to a new journey through the Best Cannabis Site on the net! :rocket:

5 Likes