Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

I’ve enjoyed every hole here!!

2 Likes

What’s up guys? My name is Ohwolfie, and some of you may know me from the handful of forums I’m a member of, or maybe you know me from Instagram. Or maybe you don’t know me at all.

I’ve been growing since 2013, and have been making my own selections since 2016. I grow organically, in re-amended soil, with the help of my worm bin. I have been keeping worms since late 2020, and having access to fresh, quality castings has been a real game-changer.

My favorite strain of all time would probably have to be Blueberry, but I’ve yet to find one that really reminds me of the Blueberry I smoked back in 2002. The search continues…

It’s a pleasure to be here.

13 Likes

Hello everyone hope I’m doing this right, my name is James lax and I’m a cancer patient, I like anything that helps, I try to live my life to the fullest with everything going on with me, someone said this would be the place to be exspecially to get help with my medicines, I am a beginner of growing but only try to grow for myself, when I can find some beans, which is very hard to get around where I live unless you want to pay a arm and leg for them, then it’s not what they said it was, lol, but any way hello to everyone, hope all is doing well and thank you for what you do for people, heard great things about overgrow so thought I would give it a try, again thank you for excepting me

15 Likes

Welcome Ohwolfie, theres allot of help here from what I been reading, I’m glad someone told me about overgrow, I really like it here, so much helpful info, glad to meet you, keep growing my friend

4 Likes

Nice to meet you too James. Very sorry to hear about your cancer… Are you familiar with Rick Simpson Oil? A lot of people have healed their cancer using it. There’s a process to making it, as well as administering it, but the info is easy to find.

5 Likes

Welcome @Ohwolfie and @Jameslax !

James, if you’d like to take a look there’s a great tincture thread here that might support you while you go through the process of cancer treatment:

Also a search for “RSO” or Rick Simpson Oil will yield a wealth of helpful information.

Great to have you guys on board!

5 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome @HeadyBearAdventures.

5 Likes

No never heard of it, but I like smoking, gives me peace, looking for some.femalize beans to start a grow, hard to find where I live, and thank you for the welcome

2 Likes

Thanks I will look into that

4 Likes

Thank you @HeadyBearAdventures

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ohwolfie and @Jameslax !
Welcome back @Stealth !

4 Likes

Thank you glad to be here hope all is well

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Ohwolfie and @Jameslax! Couch jumpers We’re so happy that you’re here! Happy bouncer There are great people here along with lots of informative discussions, so pull up a seat, rollitup , and dig in! leaf

4 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome @Draig and @mota.

6 Likes

Thank you mota for the welcome, seems great here, alot of good advice here

4 Likes

@Ohwolfie my brother is in the overgrow house! Welcome Wolfie, there’s some really good people here. You gotta watch out for @DougDawson though, he’s a Bog snob :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @Cyr_grow. This @DougDawson seems like someone with good taste if he likes Bog gear. I’ve only ever ran those Bog Bubble, but I have some Sour Bubble F2 (I’m guessing F2) from a friend that I’ll eventually get around to growing and reproducing.

4 Likes

So many new people so fast, good news travels fast I guess!

Just wanted to give you all a welcome, glad to have you all here to watch and grow with.

@Smoklahoma @420PyRoS @StratocasterAmp1 @Rippleseeds @Sadboy @Nostradamoose @Jameslax @Ohwolfie @FarmerFran @MrKen @Stealth @0x187 @anon80198312 @OlderFolder

So sorry if I missed someone! Welcome

12 Likes

Thanks @Growit for the welcome

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Ohwolfie and @Jameslax!

3 Likes