Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

I try to keep things short and to the point lmao. I already love it here.

8 Likes

Happy bouncer Welcome to OG, @Franklin and @Kod42! Pot leaf hopper We’re hoppin’ happy to see you here! Couch jumpers

1 Like

Hey I’m kronnkk and I just started an indoor grow on a whim. I don’t know a darn thing about it but in about three weeks I’ve gone from clueless to a 6" plant and a small collection of gardening implements, tests, and lights. HA!

12 Likes

Welcome! Happy growing and have fun!

3 Likes

Welcome @Kronnkk, you are in the best place for answers to questions you might have. Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

This is where some other of you might be able to help out @Kronnkk

7 Likes

Whaddup yall… I am Myrrhlin A word wizard and juggler. Landrace enthusiast and rapper/producer/beat maker. I am also on instagram under Myrrhlinchan. My brother and I were under the name scaybeez for along long time on overgrow, cannabisworld, and icmag. If you know… you will remember if not well get ready to find out!

Heres a link to my music if interested. Thanks for your time!

Check out Myrrhlin on #SoundCloud

8 Likes

WBMF
Welcome aboard all new and old growmies!

You are truly going to LOVE The OG!
:musical_score: “Green Acres is the place to be,
Over growing the Planet plan it on The OG” :notes:
ssmokeit
Thanks for signing up and welcome to -
@FeloniousMonk
@Kod42
@duo
@Hotrods_and_hounds
@Franklin
@HomegrownVABudz
@Kronnkk
@Myrrhlin
and any others I may have missed :v:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @Kod42 @Kronnkk and @Myrrhlin y’all will really like it around here I think

5 Likes

Hi @Myrrhlin, @Kronnkk and @Kod42! Welcome to OG! You will all love it here, Without a doubt! Have fun!!
:v:

Overgrow the :globe_with_meridians: !! :seedling:

5 Likes

Welcome back to OG @Myrrhlin, to the best site on the net.

3 Likes

Sup @Myrrhlin expert word wizard! Welcome back to the new o.g.

Hope you can drop some rhymes & grow knowledge on us.

8 Likes

Welcome back @Myrrhlin !!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Myrrhlin

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Kronnkk and @Myrrhlin! smile1 Pull up a seat Couch jumpers, roll yourself a joint, and check out the best growing site east of west Texas, and west of the moon!Happy1

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kronnkk and Welcome back @Myrrhlin !! You’ll find the best people and content here! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Glad to see you made it over here bud. I’m sure you’ll love it here. Great community and a ton of experience. Welcome to OG!

4 Likes

Hey everyone, not much of a forums or social media guy so I am still getting the hang of it. Don’t do much besides sit in my garden or sit at my laser and work away, I cant complain, if you told me in highschool this is what I would be doing I very much would have doubted you. Happy to be a part of OG.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Cadizzles! Pot leaf hopper Like you, I’m not a social media kinda guy, including forums. (HA! I couldn’t tell you the difference between a forum and any other kind of site! If there are multiple people who participate, seems to me it’s a social (media) site, but clearly I don’t know shit! lol (1)) That said, what I do know from personal experience is that this is a seriously different kind of place, at least in my extremely limited experience. Folks you may not know will step up and take an interest. Like I say, I have very limited experience with any kind of social media, but this is a different sort of place. allhail And for my part, I’m thrilled to see you made it! smile1

5 Likes

Perfect place to dip your toes in the water fellow grower. @Cadizzles

5 Likes